• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other 10+ Post Quota Issue?

LittleUFO

BLACKJACK!
Hello, this is probably a very simple question but I'm not really sure of what to do haha.

Basically, I've made at least 10 posts, but I still can't send PMs, create signatures, etc? - I also still see the automatic message telling me I need 10+ posts at the top of my screen each time I log in. I read on the message that it can take up to fifteen minutes, but mine has been like this for several hours and I'm not really sure how to proceed from here haha.

Thank you.

Please note that profile posts, PM posts, and posts made in Forum Games or Private Workshop threads are not included in your post count.

You have only made 3 posts so far.
Thank you very much, I had not realised posts in forum games and such didn't count so I thought the count was off or something. Sorry for being a bother and thank you for answering :).

Please note that profile posts, PM posts, and posts made in Forum Games or Private Workshop threads are not included in your post count.
Thank you. I hadn't realised the forum games posts didn't count, so I thought I had many more posts than I actually did haha. Sorry for being a bit of a bother and thank you for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. ^;3^ Forum Games can get rather spammy (which is OK in there, but not OK outside it), which is why they don't count. I hope you're having fun with them though!

Can someone tell me how many posts I've made toward my 10+ quota? And where I can post to bump that up. I'm not sure what counts toward the quota and what doesn't.

If you look on your profile, under your avatar you'll see several counts. "Messages" is your post count.

PMs don't count; posts in your Private Workshop and in #forum games don't count. I think everything else does, though. (I didn't think posts on profiles counted, but it seems to in your case at least.)

Anything else I can answer for you? ^;3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back