• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1 X 1 RP between Iamkingdomhearts1000 and HiddenLeafNinja-FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: Heartstone.

(I’m not completely sure about email, but I’m absolutely sure about Discord. If you stick to the server I create, you won’t see anything but what you or I post. Nobody else can post anything unless I invite them, which won’t happen.)

(I’m not completely sure about email, but I’m absolutely sure about Discord. If you stick to the server I create, you won’t see anything but what you or I post. Nobody else can post anything unless I invite them, which won’t happen.)

(Okay, it's a done deal, because I have already said that I am taking a break to my other friends here on RPNation and the other sites I go on, I am sure that I will be spending more time sending posts then I regularly do, please set up the Discord server and with that, hopefully everything should be fine.).

Last edited:
(Okay I set up the server. My name on Discord is WhiteWolfofTheLeaf, and my number ID is #1161. The server is called Heartstone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back