• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 roleplay search! realistic/modern and a few fandoms !!

PaigeMadison

hold onto hope if you’ve got it ♡
Hi friends!
My name is Paige, and I am hoping to get back into roleyplaying this fall! I haven't written in a while, but I've found that I really miss it!​
I have not been the best roleplay partner in the past, and I'm so sorry if I have started something with you and dropped it! Please don't hesitate to message me and start something new! Life got so crazy for a little while, but I want to commit to roleplaying this fall! It has been a while since I've chosen something I love (writing!) over other obligations of my life.​

I'm looking for:
2-3 new roleplays! My favorite roleplays are realistic or mild fantasy, usually in a modern setting (but sometimes I have intense medieval/royalty cravings haha).​
A few replies a week! Unless we get super into the roleplay and feel super inspired and just want to reply all the time, haha.​
A really good story! I love romance so much, but I've found that I get bored if a roleplay only revolves around two people starting to date, haha. I love side characters and plot twists and angst balanced with cutie fluff, hehe. I pretty much want us to feel all the feels with the characters we love so much.​
FxM roleplays! I usually play the guy in the roleplay, so I don't mind doing so-- I actually quite like it! However, I love playing the girl, and don't usually get the chance. I love including side characters and siblings into my roleplays, so I love when a partner can write a variety of characters!​
I'm looking for 2-3+ paragraphs! : )​

Ideas!
I would love to combine any of these, and really flesh them out!​
  • teen mom
  • college
  • good girl/bad boy (!! or vice versa omg)
  • mystery (somebody is murdered omg)
  • summer break
  • royalty/medieval (we could throw in vampires too lol why not)
  • magic (like salem witch trials or something!)
  • forbidden love
  • addiction
  • enemies to lovers (!!!)

Fandom Worlds!
I was wanting to try something new this fall! I am not really interested in playing canon characters, but I would love to create OC's for any of these worlds!​
  • attack on titan (!!! this is probably what I want more than anything rn haha)
  • legend of korra
  • gravity falls
  • outer banks
  • luca (the new pixar movie! think fish people!)
Let me know if you're interested! I look forward to planning with you! : )

Last edited:
Are you interested at all in a vampire type rp? I have a vampire dude set in the 1800s and I'm looking for a human ! :)c I prefer plots over romance but I love a good romance entangled with this oc specifically !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back