• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 Partners search!

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy! I'm FireMaiden and this is my first time posting here actually looking for a partner! I'm not entirely sure what I want to do since there is a lot of possibilities! So here's a little about me:
  • I'm 19, so my partners have to be 18+
  • I use she/her pronouns
  • I'm also a bit dyslexic and use my phone so please excuse some of the typos you'll see
  • We can use either PMs here or Discord
  • I like anime and video games, so fandom stuff is on the table
  • Another reason my partners have to be 18+ is that I love mature themes and gore so I don't want to RP with anyone who doesn't truly understand what that can do to people
  • I'm active most of the time. I'm in (school, but I'm also an insomniac
  • I'm EST, but as mentioned above, an insomniac. I also have a job, I work 4 days a week
  • I'm open to pretty much any kind of storyline, and I love romance storylines
  • I want people to reply with at least a paragraph each time because it gives me more to work with
  • LGBT friendly, please
  • I mostly write for female characters, but I can write for males if I need to. With this in mind, I'm open to any kind of paring that's not creepy. For example, no teacher x student unless they're college-aged, that kind of deal
  • I'm also looking for more than one partner!
So, I don't have any solid ideas in place, but, here are some troupes/pairings I like
  • Reluctant heroes
  • Hates each other but has to work together
  • Plane/shipwrecked on an island (I really want to do something with this)
  • Partners in crime
  • Normal person x Vigilante (aka Normal Person x a Jason Todd type because Jason Todd is wonderful)
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (I'd be playing an OC as my main character)
  • Angry Mafia man x Ray of Sunshine
And here are some of the anime and games I like!
  • Mass Effect (All four of them)
  • Dragon Age (All three of them)
  • Gears of War (I haven't finished 5 yet)
  • Tomb Raider (The new ones, I haven't played old triangle Lara)
  • GANGSTA
  • Soul Eater
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • FMA: B
  • Fairy Tail (I simp hard for Gajeel and Laxus)
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Somali and the Forest Spirit
  • My Love Story!
  • Beyond the Boundary
  • MHA
  • Fire Force
  • Erased
  • The Walking Dead (The games, not the show. I only like the first 3 seasons of the show)
  • Percy Jackson
  • RWBY
If you're interested or have an idea you've been wanting to do that maybe falls into one of these, lemme know with a PM or just replying to the thread!

Last edited:
Yo! I'd love to do an rp with you. I also love mature themes, gore, etc. Im 18 but turning 19 this month!

I absolutely love the 'hates eachother but has to work together' theme. We could also incorporate that into one of the other themes if you like? I love angst and slow burns, haha

Ive seen Soul Eater and FMA: B! I dont mind oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon. I've mainly done mxm threads but I do fxf too! (:

Yo! I'd love to do an rp with you. I also love mature themes, gore, etc. Im 18 but turning 19 this month!

I absolutely love the 'hates eachother but has to work together' theme. We could also incorporate that into one of the other themes if you like? I love angst and slow burns, haha

Ive seen Soul Eater and FMA: B! I dont mind oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon. I've mainly done mxm threads but I do fxf too! (:
Nice! Happy early birthday!
What platform do you prefer, discord or pms?

Howdy! I'm FireMaiden and this is my first time posting here actually looking for a partner! I'm not entirely sure what I want to do since there is a lot of possibilities! So here's a little about me:
  • I'm 19, so my partners have to be 18+
  • I use she/her pronouns
  • I'm also a bit dyslexic and use my phone so please excuse some of the typos you'll see
  • I would prefer 1x1 via Discord, but I don't mind using the PMs
  • I like anime and video games, so fandom stuff is on the table
  • Another reason my partners have to be 18+ is that I love mature themes and gore so I don't want to RP with anyone who doesn't truly understand what that can do to people
  • I'm active most of the time. I'm in (school, but I'm also an insomniac
  • I'm EST, but as mentioned above, an insomniac
  • I'm open to pretty much any kind of storyline, and I love romance storylines
  • I want people to reply with at least a paragraph each time because it gives me more to work with
  • LGBT friendly, please
  • I mostly write for female characters, but I can write for males if I need to. With this in mind, I'm open to any kind of paring that's not creepy. For example, no teacher x student unless they're college-aged, that kind of deal
  • I'm also looking for more than one partner!
So, I don't have any solid ideas in place, but, here are some troupes/pairings I like
  • Vampire x Human
  • Reluctant heroes
  • Hates each other but has to work together
  • Demon/Evil x the only person they like
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Bodyguard and person who doesn't want a bodyguard
  • Hero x Villain
  • Plane/shipwrecked on an island
  • Rival royalty (this also kind of goes with the arranged marriage)
  • Partners in crime
And here are some of the anime and games I like!
  • Mass Effect (All four of them)
  • Dragon Age (All three of them)
  • Gears of War (I haven't finished 5 yet)
  • Tomb Raider (The new ones, I haven't played old triangle Lara)
  • GANGSTA
  • Soul Eater
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • FMA: B
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Somali and the Forest Spirit
  • My Love Story!
  • Beyond the Boundary
  • MHA
  • Fire Force
  • Erased
If you're interested or have an idea you've been wanting to do that maybe falls into one of these, lemme know with a PM or just replying to the thread!
Hey I'm interested! My names Matthew I turned 18 a couple weeks back and I've been role playing most my life so I understand what it's like with gore and stuff like that let me know if you'd want to do one with me

Hello!
I have two RP starters myself that line up with two ideas you like.

For the arranged marriage, I have this starter!
Y/C finds themself waking up in a bedroom out of a victorian fairytale after an accident by the ocean. They are invited to have breakfast with a mysterious young man calling himself the "Prince of the Sea." He seems pleasant enough, until he makes it clear Y/C will not be leaving until they agree to be his bride. Now Y/C is trapped in a castle under the sea with the seemingly unstable royal, learning about his previous 8 betrothed... (any gender!)

And for the "hates eachother but have to work together" I have this one!
Your Character is a successful and feared monster hunter, who's efforts to detain and kill monsters have continuously been interrupted by some kind of monster sympathizer. The two are caught in a battle, before a mysterious 3rd figure bounds Y/C and mine with magic handcuffs. Now the two have to put aside their differences to work together and undo the handcuff spell. But that may mean seeking help from the monsters Y/C seeks out to destroy. (Platonic, could lead to Romance if your character is Polyamorous since Mikah has a Boyfriend.)

Both are dark fantasy, especially O My Heart. All Tied Up is more monstery / Lovecraftian.
I'm 20 years old btw ^^
If these don't completely pique your interest, or you have some ideas to change it/etc do let me know! I am open to anything in this realm of writing!

Hello!
I have two RP starters myself that line up with two ideas you like.

For the arranged marriage, I have this starter!
Y/C finds themself waking up in a bedroom out of a victorian fairytale after an accident by the ocean. They are invited to have breakfast with a mysterious young man calling himself the "Prince of the Sea." He seems pleasant enough, until he makes it clear Y/C will not be leaving until they agree to be his bride. Now Y/C is trapped in a castle under the sea with the seemingly unstable royal, learning about his previous 8 betrothed... (any gender!)

And for the "hates eachother but have to work together" I have this one!
Your Character is a successful and feared monster hunter, who's efforts to detain and kill monsters have continuously been interrupted by some kind of monster sympathizer. The two are caught in a battle, before a mysterious 3rd figure bounds Y/C and mine with magic handcuffs. Now the two have to put aside their differences to work together and undo the handcuff spell. But that may mean seeking help from the monsters Y/C seeks out to destroy. (Platonic, could lead to Romance if your character is Polyamorous since Mikah has a Boyfriend.)

Both are dark fantasy, especially O My Heart. All Tied Up is more monstery / Lovecraftian.
I'm 20 years old btw ^^
If these don't completely pique your interest, or you have some ideas to change it/etc do let me know! I am open to anything in this realm of writing!

I...love both of those ideas, omg

So I have a story line for an arranged marriage but with demons! In a world where demons and humans have been at war the Demonlord makes a treaty with the human but his two sons have to marry a human of their choice. In return the sons will rule over different sections of Hell. I have more detail if you want.

Howdy howdy again! After getting swamped with the end of my highschool career and then getting hit with an episode where I had no energy for anything, I'm searching for RP partners again!

To those I started RPs with and haven't replied to for a while, I apologize and if you'd like to continue them please let me know!

Oh I’m totally down with a M/F stranded rp! I was thinking they crash into a island that even has forests in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back