• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

luvrboy

eye of the world, the lidless one
hello! i'm looking for a new roleplay partner. long term or short term, whatever's best for you! i don't typically do cc x oc so i'd rather do oc x oc :)
i'm down for any story; if you have a prompt you've been wanting to use and haven't been able to use, i'm more than willing to check it out w/ you! i'm partial to adventure + romance but ofc i'll do anything else if you'd like!
and also! while i'm not against m/f, i'd much prefer is it was f/f, m/m, nb/nb, nb/f, nb/m, and so and so forth. tysm :]

hello! i'm looking for a new roleplay partner. long term or short term, whatever's best for you! i don't typically do cc x oc so i'd rather do oc x oc :)
i'm down for any story; if you have a prompt you've been wanting to use and haven't been able to use, i'm more than willing to check it out w/ you! i'm partial to adventure + romance but ofc i'll do anything else if you'd like!
and also! while i'm not against m/f, i'd much prefer is it was f/f, m/m, nb/nb, nb/f, nb/m, and so and so forth. tysm :]
boosting this -

boosting since i've come back ajdhssh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back