What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1, oc x oc pref rp :)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Cyberpunk
  4. Dystopian
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Magical
  8. Mystery
  9. Platonic
  10. Realistic
  11. Romance
  12. Slice of Life
  13. Super Powers
  14. Supernatural
  15. Zombies

luvrboy

eye of the world, the lidless one
hello! i'm looking for a new roleplay partner. long term or short term, whatever's best for you! i don't typically do cc x oc so i'd rather do oc x oc :)
i'm down for any story; if you have a prompt you've been wanting to use and haven't been able to use, i'm more than willing to check it out w/ you! i'm partial to adventure + romance but ofc i'll do anything else if you'd like!
and also! while i'm not against m/f, i'd much prefer is it was f/f, m/m, nb/nb, nb/f, nb/m, and so and so forth. tysm :]

luvrboy

eye of the world, the lidless one
hello! i'm looking for a new roleplay partner. long term or short term, whatever's best for you! i don't typically do cc x oc so i'd rather do oc x oc :)
i'm down for any story; if you have a prompt you've been wanting to use and haven't been able to use, i'm more than willing to check it out w/ you! i'm partial to adventure + romance but ofc i'll do anything else if you'd like!
and also! while i'm not against m/f, i'd much prefer is it was f/f, m/m, nb/nb, nb/f, nb/m, and so and so forth. tysm :]
boosting this -

Users who are viewing this thread