• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [1 x 1 ] looks like death is not your fate just yet. [canon/oc]

phoenixes

ash seeketh embers.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey.

I'm looking for someone to do a roleplay with. I very much prefer canon x oc if we’re doing something fandoms based, but I don't mind doing oc x oc, either!

I live in the EST timezone. I'm more of an easy-going roleplayer, and I classify myself as lazy lit. My samples are readily available upon request.

If you're the kind of person who is uptight about formatting/reply length/whatever, I'm probably gonna be out of there before you know it. This is a hobby for me, and I don't particularly enjoy being forced to write, yknow?

I don't mind mary-sues. Throw your impossibly beautiful and powerful characters at me. As long as both of us are having fun, I don't particularly care. I'm not trying to earn a Pulitzer prize here.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RULES

↳ Please be 20+ at the very least. I'm 23 years old. It's for the best.

↳ I play male, female, nb, etc characters. I love writing lgb couples, but for the love of God, don't be a creep about it.

↳I love doubling! It's my life force. I will double, triple, whatever for you.

↳ ooc friendly!

↳ quality > quantity

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
FANDOMS

currently craving:

x Dark Souls :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

x SEKIRO: Shadows Die Twice:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

Yes, I’m still living in 2017 and absolutely in love with blackwatch. We exist.

x GOT/A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE
caught up with everything!

mad at how the show ended? want to figure out what the hell is gonna happen in the books next? hit me up.

x MARVEL
ASK ME ABOUT MY XMEN AGENDA. The X-Men are my absolute favourite corner of the Marvel Universe, no matter what media they're in. Gimme X-Men and I'll give you the world.

x Dragon Age
mage rights etc etc

x NARUTO

↳ I'll play anyone except Sasuke and Hinata. I'm also fond of OC X OC for this!

x Star Wars
(PT, OT, ST. Rogue one. The Clone Wars. EU/LEGENDS.)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thank you for reading, and I hope you reach out!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Naruto rp! I only play OCs myself.

Heya! If you're still looking for one, I'd love to do a dark souls roleplay with you! Are you looking for 1, 2 or 3? I know the most about 1, but if I talk to my husband about 2 or 3 enough, I'll learn the lore of them pretty quickly haha Are you looking to do a roleplay that is in the DS world or an AU? Canon x oc with doubling, or Oc x oc? Feel free to pm me if you're still wanting to do one!^^

Hey, there! I'd love to write something in the GoT universe! I have a lot of experience writing a few of the preferred canons (Jon, Daenerys, Robb, Sandor) and love doubling. AUs are great, too! I'm pretty flexible. Lemme know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back