• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 ; looking for fandoms & a few original plots ; fxf or mxf ;

savroleplays

Hello! My name is Sav, and it's my first time posting here -- But I am a fairly experienced roleplayer who's been rping and writing for 10+ years! I'm in my late twenties, and I really want to get back into the hobby. Do you like writing with someone who loves fandoms, angst and is super excited to get to know you??? I might just be the person for you!

A little about me: I'm what might be considered an "advanced" or "literate" roleplayer -- I usually respond with multiple paragraphs, but I can adjust to match my partner. I prefer more than one or two line replies! I am very busy (job, personal life, etc.) but can promise at least one response a day!

I also love to plot and chat outside of our roleplay, so some OOC chatting is something you can expect from me. I'm a big believer in constant plotting and I always have new ideas !! I also love sharing pinterest boards, playlists, etc.

I prefer playing female characters and I am open to FxF or MxF ships! For fandoms, I use both pairings, but for original ideas I am much more interested in FxF. I am LGBTQ+ myself and completely open to trans/nonbinary/gender non-conforming characters!

I also have very few content limits and am open to many different types of content after discussion and plotting! I absolutely adore dark themes and angst and I am not afraid to explore such things -- But only with a partner who is also willing and okay with them!

I'm definitely also open to doubling and playing multiple characters. I love doubling, and I'll happily double as just about anyone in a fandom situation. I also like to fill our worlds with antagonists, side characters and more!

Also more about me -- I'm fandom and video game trash, 28 with a full time and v stressful job, and I love cats!

What I hope for from you: A multi-paragraph RP style with some OOC chatting! Willing to plot and chat with me, maybe even you're just excited about our plots as I am! Willing to play a female or male character against a female character from me! Be over 21 (I am in my 20's and not comfortable roleplaying with someone under 21!). Has Discord. Is cool and friendly. :)

When you contact me, please contact me with what fandom/idea you might be interested in and a little bit about yourself! I will not answer messages that simply say "Hey!" or "Wanna rp?"

--
Original Ideas/Plots

Here are the original plots I'm interested in exploring. Many of these are based on fandoms because I am absolute fandom trash -- But you don't need to be familiar with any fandom to engage in these with me! I am ONLY interested in these plots with FxF ships, sorry!

PLOT 1: Cult Shenanigans
Muse A is a detective/cop from a small police force who was part of a team that took down a violent religious cult in rural America. After arresting the cult leaders and beginning to disband the cult, Muse A meets Muse B, a member of the cult (either through kidnapping/coercion or genuine belief). Muse A sees something in Muse B and takes an interest in them, helping deprogram them and get them settled back into normal life. Lots can happen from here — The angst of dealing with trauma and cult deprogramming, testifying against the cult leaders, or even facing the cult leaders again — Tons of opportunity for angst, suffering, romance and world-building!
I’m interested in playing either muse in this plot.

PLOT 2: Sci-Fi Shenanigans
Muse A is on a scout mission to a planet where humans have settled when their ship unexpectedly crash lands, killing everyone on board other than Muse A. Muse B is a resident on this planet, having been born after humans colonized it. However, there’s something strange about this planet — The thoughts of everyone on the planet can be heard out loud at all times due to a pathogen on the planet. So, everyone’s thoughts are being broadcasted at all times, with no privacy and constant noise. Muse A, however, is immune to this pathogen. Muse B is the person who discovers Muse A among the wreckage of their ship, and brings them back to their small town. However, what Muse B doesn’t know is that the mayor of their small town has big ambitions — Like, take over the planet ambitions. And the arrival of Muse A, someone immune to having their thoughts broadcast and with a connection to incoming settlers, is exactly what the mayor needs to make their plan happen. So, Muse B makes a drastic and difficult decision — To leave their family and go on the run with Muse A, vowing to find a safe place for the both of them. Lots of room for angst, world-building and a romance!
I’d like to play Muse A in this plot.

PLOT 3: Detective Shenanigans
Muse A is a troubled FBI profiler working as a consultant with the NYPD, helping an elite team take down the worst killers in the city. Muse B is their partner on the team, and works closely with Muse A as they track down dangerous killer after dangerous killer… And Muse B spends a lot of time helping Muse A with the obvious trauma they are dealing with. But, Muse A has a secret. There’s a reason they’re so good at catching the worst killers, and that’s because their own father was one of the most infamous serial killers the city has ever seen — And he is still at large. As Muses A and B grow closer and closer, it’s up to Muse A when (if ever!) they’ll tell Muse B about their horrible secret. Again, lots of potential for angst, romance and drama!
I can play either muse in this plot.

-----------
Fandoms & Ships
Here are the fandoms and ships I'm looking to RP. I have bolded the character I would like to play! I am open to doubling if there's a ship you'd like to explore that isn't on my list.
Harry Potter

Remus Lupin x Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks
x OC
-

Adventure Time

Princess Bubblegum x Marceline
-

Chaos Walking Trilogy
Keep in mind, I am only finished with the first two books... Also I'd like to use the ages of the characters from the film so they are not children.

Viola x Todd
OC x OC

-

Far Cry 5/Far Cry: New Dawn

Joey Hudson x OC
Can be an OC Deputy/Rook or a general OC!
Joey Hudson x John Seed
Looking for less of a traditional "ship" here, and more of an antagonist situation.
Nick Rye x Kim Rye
Carmina Rye x Selene

-

Don't Starve

Maxwell x Charlie

-

High Rise Invasion

Yuri x Mayuko

-

Portal 2

Cave Johnson x Caroline
Caroline
x OC (Female OC Preferred)
Android GLADoS x OC (Female OC Preferred)

-

Prodigal Son
I am only finished with season 1!

Dani Powell x Malcolm Bright

-

That's all I can think of right now! Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you! Shoot me a PM and we can go from there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back