• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Interest Check (Multiple Fandoms)

FloofWhispers

Your Werewolf Boyfriend, all cuddles, darling~
Hi everyone! My name is Incineroar, (Or Xanura, you choose), and I have been rp'ing for 6+ years. I love Oc x Canon, and Canon x Canon. Here are the rules/plots/fandoms I wanna rp. I only do M x M.

Rules for me:
- I'll post at least once a week, but, if I ghost for two weeks, please send me a message to remind me. I'm clumsy sometimes.
- I won't make you uncomfortable on purpose.
- I'm patient.

Rules for you:
- No smut. I'm over 18, I just don't like it.
- Reply at least once a week. If you can't PM me why.
- No OP characters. If you rp a god, at least include weakness.

My Plots: ( * = Desired)
Hunter x Hunted*
Healer x Paladin
Monster x Human
Policeman x Criminal*
Werewolf x Vampire

Fandoms: (* = Desired)
Pokemon
Digimon
Undertale*
Super Mario (I only rp as Bowser)*
Final Fantasy XIV (I only rp as a Hrothgar)*
Sword Art Online (AU = Kirito x Klein)*

Last edited:
i’d love to plot some things, well and/or role-play. i do, do a lot of fantasy and mythical topics. the plots that i like from yours is;
werewolf x vampire , policeman x criminal , hunter x hunted.

i reply almost two times every week day, and will usually answer always on the weekends. i don’t have a preference of how long it takes to respond, just as if it’s not longer than a month!

also i can also play either gender, or non-binary. it doesn’t matter to me.

i’d love to plot some things, well and/or role-play. i do, do a lot of fantasy and mythical topics. the plots that i like from yours is;
werewolf x vampire , policeman x criminal , hunter x hunted.

i reply almost two times every week day, and will usually answer always on the weekends. i don’t have a preference of how long it takes to respond, just as if it’s not longer than a month!

also i can also play either gender, or non-binary. it doesn’t matter to me.
Ooo PM with one of the three Plots. I'm not picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back