• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 fandoms inside the best dumpster fire

iSpudsy

Ello, you can call me Spuds or Spudsy.
Things about me? I guess I'll bore you with the details. I'm in my twenties and as far as time zone goes I'm in the EST. I've been roleplaying for quite some time, starting with the ever loved text type. Ah, those days seemed better.

I'm gonna keep this relatively short, don't worry.
I love to vibe with people so if you wanna chat a bunch ooc I'm down. I need more friends.
Posting: Anywhere from a few lines to 1,500+ words. ( I can usually respond multiple times per day)
Don't expect 100% perfect grammar and spelling as well as 1,500 words for every post.I'm doing my best lmao.
Preferences: Third person, M/F

RULES! Everyone's gotta have em.
◍I absolutely refuse to roleplay with anyone under the age of 18. I'm sorry, but I like romance to be in my roleplays and I'm just not comfortable with that lmao.
◍We double if you want me to play a character for you. You my back, I scratch yours. Got it?
◍ Don't be gross and rude.
I'm sure I'll think of more. To be continued.

Fandoms:
Star Wars, Marvel, TVD, Buffy, Supernatural, Grey's, Sons, PJO, and Twilight
I will play a canon for you so as long as you play a canon for me.

Original:
Mafia/Gang, Criminal/Detective, Enemies to Lovers. I will also take suggestions for this!

Please comment below or message me for details/what you are interested in, and have a good day.

I've just recently gotten back into rping however id be interested in doing a supernatural one with you !!

im interested to do either enemies to lovers or supernatural.

I can totally give you a good twilight, tvd, Greys, or supernatural chat. Or I can give you one of a few 🤷🏼‍♀️ I absolutely love doubling and oc’s, and honestly can try any cannon.

I would totally double for Twilight or any of the original pairings. I tend to have detailed, lengthy posts too.

Totally be interested in a marvel related rp since it is the only fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back