• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ā‘ ā“§ā‘  š•—š•’š•Ÿš••š• š•žš•¤! šŸ¤ BNHA šŸ¤ Genshin šŸ¤ JJK |įµįµƒįµ–Ė”įµ‰'Ė¢ Ė¢įµ‰įµƒŹ³į¶œŹ°

maybemaple

a warm cup of tea
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm maple, and I've decided to return to this site after a long time since I miss writing.

I usually like to decorate my posts with fancy code, but for some reason rpn is telling me I'm posting spam. If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me in the replies!

Since this is my first post, I'll keep things brief.

• First, I'll talk a little about myself. I'm 20 years old, and a full time student who bangs her head against textbooks between shifts and classes. I'm also an artist, and love to draw for my rps and rp partners, whether it's sharing original art or making art to enhance our stories.

While this is a fandom post, I'm open to original plots. I prioritize character dynamics and story potential over the source material, so if there is a fandom request you think I would enjoy, or a prompt you're craving, please share it with me and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.

As for what I'm looking for, I love both angst and fluff. A perfect rp for me would have a mix of both, however, I love pure fluff and slice-of-life to contrast my heavier rps too. I'd like to say I'm semi-lit to advanced, but it seriously depends on my partner! I mean it. I tend to copy your response length, so don't worry yourself over that. IMPORTANT: I'm not specifically looking for romance. I'm 100% fine with it, and I can look forward to ships, however platonic relationships and familial bonds are right up my ally as well.

JUJUTSU KAISEN ****
Finally decided to read the manga after watching the show again! I've got such a soft spot for these dummies, any au would satisfy my craving too. I'm not looking for anyone in particular, so please share you ideas. Whether it's plot or character focused, I'm all ears.
im open to this, sooo pm?

~bump~
wish me luck tomorrow, its going to be freezing and I have to swim ugh​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back