• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 X 1 Fandom Search

Hey, my name is Jackie though I go by a lot of different things. I live in the EST zone so that means I will be replying during like 10 am – 10 pm. I really love to RP so I will try and answer as soon as you do. I do work though so sometimes it will not be as fast. I am 24 years old so I would prefer to RP with people that are 17+. I only RP fandoms and I am super OC friendly. I will never abandon an RP but if I don’t like where it is going I will be very vocal about it. I do not like one-liners but I do not have a hard limit on words. As a side note I am totally cool with doubling up. If you have any question please ask!
Fandoms (I’m up for most pairings so let me know what you want)
TV, Movies, and Books

Editing this a lot since I haven’t been on in a bit.
  • Marvel Universe (not up to date)
  • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
  • Star Trek (craving)
  • Star Wars
  • Merlin (BBC)
  • Percy Jackson & the Olympians
  • Supernatural (not caught up)
  • Harry Potter
  • Mortal Instruments / Shadowhunters
  • Riverdale
  • Divergent
  • HP Lovecraft inspired worlds
Anime and Games
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Pokemon
  • Fallout (craving)
  • PERSONA 5 (craving)

Last edited:
Hi, I would love to do one of the below!

• Fruits Basket
  • Naruto
  • Ouran HS Host Club
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Pokemon

I'm down for any of these! ♥:
  • Star Wars
  • Merlin
  • Percy Jackson
  • SPN
  • Harry Potter
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran Host Club
  • FMA
  • Pokemon

I can do a Batman-verse! I am female, but can play many of the characters of Gotham, including Bruce. I have a storyline in mind! Message me if you are interested!

• Marvel Universe
  • DC Comic and TV (I really want to do a batman verse if anyone is interested)
  • Supernatural
  • Riverdale
  • Ouran HS Host Club
  • Pokemon
Here are my interests!!

It's because you are a "new member" You cant send messages until you make 25 post and have been on here for atleast 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back