• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 fandom search | { cc x cc }

shaytan

tired lurker
about.

hello! my name's chris, she/her. i'm a 24 year old that works full-time (i need generational wealth so bad), and when i'm not tired from work, i love to roleplay! i've been roleplaying on and off since i was 12/13, so i guess you could say i've been around the block a few times. i've recently had a huge craving for certain fandom roleplays, so here i am on my hands and knees begging.

here's some things to note, if you end up interested in writing together!

✦ — please be 18+
✦ — ideally looking for longer-term people to rp with.
✦ — not looking to double - i prefer focusing on one main pairing. however, i'll write other characters and npcs when the situation calls for it.
✦ — ooc chat is nice, but i don't expect us to talk every day... unless?
✦ — if i have to drop, i'll let you know. i'd appreciate it if you did the same for me as well. it's fine if you end up ghosting, though.
✦ — i'm a bit of a slow writer, but i'll try to get at least 2 replies out each week.
✦ — quality over quantity. i don't force myself to push out 1k word replies if there isn't that much to write about, and i don't expect you to either!
✦ — i don't do oc x canon.

fandoms.

genshin impact (this game has me in a deathgrip rn)
scaramouche
x childe ♥♥♥♥
scaramouche x dottore ♥♥♥
childe
x zhongli ♥♥♥♡♡
alhaitham x kaveh ♥♥♡♡
childe x kaeya ♥♡♡♡♡
kaeya x albedo ♥♡♡♡♡

twisted wonderland
leona x malleus ♥♥♡♡♡
rollo
x malleus ♡♡♡

chainsaw man
angel devil x hayakawa aki ♥♥♡♡

Wow, we're like the same age and both work full time (I feel like we should eat the rich)

Anyways, these fandoms aren't ones that I'm familiar with... (except Chainsaw Man, i play the op on the daily for motivation) but I never shipped angel devil with Aki. I don't think I have any ships for Chainsaw Man yet. I feel bad that I could never get into Genshin :closedeyescryingfrown:

Are there any other fandoms that you're interested in?

Wow, we're like the same age and both work full time (I feel like we should eat the rich)

Anyways, these fandoms aren't ones that I'm familiar with... (except Chainsaw Man, i play the op on the daily for motivation) but I never shipped angel devil with Aki. I don't think I have any ships for Chainsaw Man yet. I feel bad that I could never get into Genshin :closedeyescryingfrown:

Are there any other fandoms that you're interested in?
we definitely should eat the rich they've have it good for too long

these are the ones that come to mind, but i'm open to other fandoms! which ones are you into?

we definitely should eat the rich they've have it good for too long

these are the ones that come to mind, but i'm open to other fandoms! which ones are you into?
Yeah! I like MHA, Supernatural, Jjk, Pretty much any Villainous Manwha, Eleceed, Tokyo Ghoul (Tho mainly with OCs used in the Tokyo Ghoul world), and there are others but my brain is fried from Black Friday hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back