• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Fandom RP search

Daemonium

Shoot for the moon.W8, you overshot!ONOTHESUNAAAA-
Into lots of different roleplays. I can do either Slice of Life or Fandom roleplay. Fandoms I do include the following

-Overwatch
-Star Wars
-Fallout/Elder Scrolls (Fallout 4/Skyrim preferred)
-Pokemon
-RWBY
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Most likely many more. Just suggest an idea and I'll see

I have OCs for all mentioned above. You can be either an OC or an actual character. I RP in a semi-literate to literate fashion most of the time. Thanks in advance.

If you're still up for it, I can do an Elder Scrolls rp. I have an OC ready that I've been waiting to use.

Into lots of different roleplays. I can do either Slice of Life or Fandom roleplay. Fandoms I do include the following

-Overwatch
-Star Wars
-Fallout/Elder Scrolls (Fallout 4/Skyrim preferred)
-Pokemon
-RWBY
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Most likely many more. Just suggest an idea and I'll see

I have OCs for all mentioned above. You can be either an OC or an actual character. I RP in a semi-literate to literate fashion most of the time. Thanks in advance.
i'd be happy to do an overwatch rp with you. i can pm you my oc if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back