• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1 x 1 D&D Search

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, new thing. Kind of.

I want to DM. Usually I'm all about a two person RP, interacting and creating the story as a team. Nah, this time I am actually in a DM mood.

This is in 1 x 1 because I still want to do this with an audience of one, a single player, and create, hopefully, an awesome story for them as well as one I can be proud of myself. I've RP'd with lots of folks, I think myself a decent storyteller and a writer, and I've just got that D&D spark again.

So, a... a list, of things.

I am looking for a player and I likely will not take on more than one to offer this partner the full breadth of my storytelling, my mental faculties, etc.

D&D 5e System. I am amenable to homebrew, if I approve it and will suggest/make adjustments where I feel necessary.

Dice Rolls will be utilized. May ask for pics/screenshots of Nat 20s, because while this will be an honor system, sometimes ya gotta check, ya know? :)

Please communicate with me the kind of story you want - A fantastical, high magic heroic adventure or less? (I've got a preference myself for that, but again, I'm amenable.)

I will likely use DMPCs for party members simply because this is a one on one, or where necessary.

I, personally, do not expect you to sit down for 3 hours or whatever on given days. I am more than happy to progress this like any other RP, posting when we have the time to do so. That is more than acceptable, for me.

I am currently looking into ways I can make better visuals of the map, of the world, battle maps even, beyond theater of mind. But, I hope that won't be much of a problem if I cannot.

Last edited:
Hiya Grim. So yes, yes yes a thousand times yes I would absolutely love to do this idea with you. Um sorry if I was meant to dm you

Hi, Grimm! I’d love to be a player in your game. I don’t have any preference for genre. (I’d say more but my break’s almost over.)

I’ll just message you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back