• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 on 1 RP Long-term Literate RP Partner - Double friendly!

JaxCats

Note: Made edits for character preference under the Fandoms part, but I'm still versatile! Also updated with my main muses.

Hello there! As the title says, I'm reaching out my feelers for a 1 on 1 RP partner. I can tell you a little bit about myself first! I'm 21+, she/her pronouns, and have been roleplaying for 15+ years! I have a bachelors in science for video game arts (modeling/character creation, mainly), and I'm in the midst of creating a website as well. I love to play video games(my favorite being World of Warcraft), and I also love to chat, draw, roleplay, and watch some Overwatch League and other shows occasionally. My longest 1 on 1 completed RP lasted over 5 years I want to say, and I have another current 1 on 1 RP going that has been going for 5 years plus currently :)

I'm not super picky on a roleplay partner, but I do ask for some of the following:
  • They are literate/can match my literacy. I'm usually multipara, save for the occasion where having a shorter reply makes sense. This includes correct punctuation and grammar as well.
  • Someone who is adaptable. Sometimes my muse wavers and it's hard for me to pump out replies, but I'm always down to try and fix up the story or try a different approach to keep it going.
  • Someone also mature, or at least fine with mature themes. They're not always in my roleplays, but sometimes they do pop up. I will never do anything to make my RP partner uncomfortable though!
  • I am totally fine with OC's, and maybe even often encourage them in some instances. I'm also fine mashing fandoms together, so if we ever wanted to do that just say so! [This may help me during wavering muses]
  • If you message me, please do not just message with one word lines or responses, especially if I'm talking to you trying to figure things out. It's a huge turn away for me and I likely will stop responding as it makes it seems like you want me to do all the plotting, or you're not really that interested. I need someone to show a similar enthusiasm as myself
  • I prefer someone 18+ just because I'm older than that. Not a hard set rule, but a preference
That being said, I do have a list of preferred fandoms I'd like to roleplay with. Of course we can also do something original, but I'm not quite into straight slice of life or typical work-day style RP. I absolutely love and adore fantasy/future/post-apocalyptic sort of styled roleplays. I'm absolutely down to create AU's for fandoms, add in OC's, or do a mixture of the both. Below are the fandoms I have written before as well as the ones I would be most comfortable with currently writing with, as well as a key to tell you my current muse for each one:

Bold text is something I'd highly prefer/Would be more likely to do
Normal text is for ones I wouldn't mind doing/Could be talked into doing with a good hook
Underlined text is for ones that I don't really feel like doing/Would need to be very talked into doing
  • Warrior Cats: I have had many years of experience with this. I prefer OC clans/characters/plots as the Canon can be a bit of a mess and I don't trust myself enough to play the characters effectively.
  • Detroit: Become Human: Have played through the game once, but know some about other endings! Looking for someone to play Connor (or maybe Nines) for me, and in turn I can play Markus, Sixty, Nines, Kara, Luther, North, and possibly some others.
  • Hazbin Hotel: Finished the series, have watched Hellova Boss. Would love for someone to play Adam or Lucifer for me. I can try and play anyone for you.
  • Baldur's Gate 3: Haven't finished the story yet, but am chewing my way through it! Would love for someone to play a Gale or Halsin for me. I can play Lae'zel, Astarion, Shadowheart, Karlach and Wyll.
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Have never roleplayed, but know a decent amount. Would like to RP in the canon universe, but can be talked into AU's. I'd like for someone to roleplay for me a Giorno, Mista, Bruno, Josuke, Fugo or Kira for me. In turn I can mostly play anyone from part 3 until 6(know the other parts, just don't think I could play the characters well)
  • Kingdom Hearts: I have played for years, roleplayed several times, but a bit out of the loop as of recently. I'd like for someone to roleplay for me an Axel or Riku, and in turn just ask who you want me to play and I'll see if I can do it!
  • World of Warcraft: I've done in game roleplay and out of game roleplay, prefer OCs but can do canon characters too. If we decide to do characters, I'd like someone to roleplay an Anduin, Khadgar, or possibly Illidan for me. I've never roleplayed any of the cannon characters so I'll do my best to play who you'd like ^^
  • Crash Bandicoot: Have had brainrot for it recently idk. I don't know a TON about the series but I will do my best to play who you'd like me to(will do my research!) Would like someone to play the tiny evil man Neo Cortex for me.
  • Naruto / Boruto: I've roleplayed once before, but it was in a quite strange setting. Looking for someone to play Kakashi or Mitsuki for me. Keep in mind I am not caught up on all of Boruto. I can try to play whoever you would like. Also open to isekai with this.
  • Star Wars: I'm more in the loop with prequels as well as post Empire. Never roleplayed before. Depending on the setting, I'd like someone to play a Obi-Wan or Din(Mandalorian) for me. I can play other characters but I'm not too comfortable with anything that takes place during the main series.
  • Overwatch: Roleplayed a couple times, know the characters and game very well. I'd like someone to roleplay a Reaper, Genji, Ramattra or Sigma for me. In turn I can play just about anyone.
  • Team Fortress 2: I love the game, have roleplayed characters and have written about them as well. I'd like someone to roleplay a Medic, Engineer or Spy for me, and I can play anyone in return(Pauling, Hale, etc. Included)
  • Soul Eater: Never roleplayed but know the characters and have fleshed out OCs. I'd like the RP to take place after the Manga has ended, and sometime in the future as well. I'd like someone to play a Death the Kid for me, and I can tackle anyone else.
  • Borderlands: I've played all the games except for BL1, and have a decent grasp on all the characters. I'm looking for someone to roleplay a Rhys, Handsome Jack or Zayne for me. I can mostly play anyone in return.
  • Steven Universe: Never roleplayed before, but I've seen the series three times so I got a good grasp on it lmao[future included]. Have a bit of a plot/idea for it already that takes place post-future. I'd like to use an OC, but will definitely also pick up canon characters. I don't really mind who you play, but I think I'd like someone to play Pearl at the very least, maaaaybe Garnet.
  • The Hobbit: Never roleplayed before, have written a bit. I'd like someone to play a Thorin or Fili(maybe Thranduil) for me. In turn I can play Legolas, Thranduil, Bilbo and some of the company.
  • Arcane: I only list Arcane as I think I've played League three times in my life so I don't really know any lore outside of what they have shown in Arcane. I'd like someone to either play Viktor or Vi for me, and I can really play whoever you need me to(might not be the best playing Jinx tho just a heads up).
  • Witcher: I only know a bit about the games as I've played them sparsely, so would mainly be going off of the show. Looking for a Geralt, and in turn I can play Jaskier, Yennifer, Triss and Ciri(aka I'd be most comfortable portraying those characters). Just as an FYI though I have not finished season 2 yet.
I have a few other fandoms up my sleeve as well but that's all I can think of right now. I would prefer to have some OC's in a mix with the fandoms just so I can flesh them out more(doubles fine!), but besides that it's free game. I also have a Discord if you'd prefer to chat and/or roleplay there, so if we can decide on something I'll give that out(my preference ultimately). I would also prefer if you would PM me instead of commenting on the thread itself, but either works! That's all I got for now, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can find someone!! <3

Last edited:
Hey, there! I’d be interested in doing a World of Warcraft rp; I have a few OCs but I’m also chomping at the bit to play as Anduin 👀. I love AUs, as well! My discord is Peryton#2331 if you wanna chat (DMs are also totally fine). If not, have a great day!

Ah alright. Most of the time the Canon characters I request are applicable for AU interpretation so you don't have to write them just straight up.

If you're still looking for a JJBA roleplay, I'd love to get one started!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back