God of Death, Noctis

Bringer of Sorrow, Silence, the End

God of Time, Tempus

Bringer of Patience, Season, Judgement

God of the Elements, Elementus

Bringer of Balance, Weather, Magic

Book of Beginnings

Verse 1:

Noctis dies everyday and is reborn the next. Everyday he falls in love with Vitae despite having no recollection of the memories before; all he knows is that he should never touch anything.

Vitae waits for Noctis each time he wakes and as their love grows, she writes down their memories for him to remember the following day.

One day, Vitae births animals, creatures that could breathe and think like they do. Noctis laughs for the first time in his cycle, "I wish I was able to do that." Out of want, he reaches towards one of the creatures. Before Vitae could stop him, the creature dies at his touch. What was once laughter turns into a sorrowful cry, as the god asks Vitae, "Why an I like this? Why do you love me? I bring nothing but the end to all. Nothing can be created by me."

Vitae embraces the lonely god, "I will prove you wrong, my dear. For all ends become a beginning." Noctis cries as he knows she will disappear, as well, from his touch. Vitae glows her magnificent light once last time before she fades to dust. The dust swirls into two balls of light, one of a red glow like Vitae's heart and one of a blue glow like her mind. Noctis watches the dust morph into twins with flowing long hair and structures that match Vitae.

As the two approach him, Noctis, who was frozen in wonder, now backs away.

"It is I, Vitae," said the two in union. "Do not fear, my dear."

"I do not want to destroy you once more!" He cries.

The twins hold both his hands into their own, "Hush now, for you have created us. We cannot be harmed by our creator."

Verse 2:

Vitae's heart, Solis, yearns for Noctis as her previous self once did. She bears the heart that continues to beat for the lonely god.

Vitae's mind, Luna, continues the writing of their memories. She is closest to Noctis, understanding the god of death like she once did as Vitae.

Noctis comes to love the two but over time as Solis changes, she asks Noctis, "You must choose one! Why can I not have you only to myself?" Because she did not possess the memories within the mind of Vitae, she does not understand Noctis like her twin, Luna.

-----

God sheet:

The description should have at least:

• Name

• Title

• Appearance

• Lore (origin etc)

It's accepted for the story once I 'like' it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back