• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

For Khaspian Khaspian 🐱 I have been running around and travelling a lot so art has not really been a priority (although I wish it could). I'm glad I got to sit down and finish this, so fun to make!

egypt.png

Stunning work Peri! I really love the use
of colour! The expression is fantastic, and the movement
in the background is very pretty.
I love coming in and seeing how much you're growing
as an artist this year. <3

I have been absent these past few months, things have been slow art-wise, but for a reason.

Thanks to you, I was able to achieve one of my dreams - treating myself to a Cintiq 💗 It took some sweating and hard work to earn a scholarship hence the MIA to study for exams) but I could not have done this without all your support and encouragement.

Hopefully this will help me improve not only my pen-wielding skills, but also get my creativity gears turning. I’m looking forward to making more art and sharing it with you!

Once again, thank you for being by my side for this huge step in my art life! 💕 Hugs!

2EB8738F-9D29-4B5E-8F2E-D96DEA06433D.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations on the cintiq and the scholarship! (Or good luck on the scholarship if you're still waiting for results.)

Looking forward to your new cintiq-art when you feel ready to make some ♥️

Congratulations on the cintiq and the scholarship! (Or good luck on the scholarship if you're still waiting for results.)

Looking forward to your new cintiq-art when you feel ready to make some ♥

I got my results for this year and they’re fortunately positive 💗 Thank you for the kind words!

peritwinkle peritwinkle
Congrats! Super happy for you! I look forward to seeing all your beautiful art. 😍

(Also are those your nails? B/c they're super cute. uwu I promise I'm not a creep. They just look really nice, and I'm too finnicky to have nice nails.)

peritwinkle peritwinkle
Congrats! Super happy for you! I look forward to seeing all your beautiful art. 😍

(Also are those your nails? B/c they're super cute. uwu I promise I'm not a creep. They just look really nice, and I'm too finnicky to have nice nails.)

Thank you and thank you 🥺 I take lots of supplements and try my best to keep them looking nice, you’re so sweet for noticing 🥺

First painting on my new Cintiq! It's much easier than I expected and super comfortable on the eyes. I can now resume work on my current commissions 😊

hij.png

So exciting!! Congrats Peri!! What a pretty
and fun new toy!! I can't deny I'm a little jealous
😂

Snowy sketch during one of my online classes. I'm running low on inspiration and motivation to paint, but posting here helps lift my spirits a lil

winter.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back