• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Amazon doesn’t ship here :(

The one on amazon is the original one.
You said that :/ But what I meant was, use the product number of the one on Amazon and run that through Google to see if someone else is selling it? Sometimes I have better luck searching for a particular product rather than the item it's made for.

You said that :/ But what I meant was, use the product number of the one on Amazon and run that through Google to see if someone else is selling it? Sometimes I have better luck searching for a particular product rather than the item it's made for.
Thank you, I will try that 💗

PERIIIIIII SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
THE PALETTE CHOICE!
THE SCARS! (but sweet bby Kenna, why must you be scared 😭😭😭😭😭)
THE POSE!!!!
GAH! This is gorgeous, you’re incredible 😭❤️

You have such a gift for making shiny things shiny, Peri! Not that I don't love the rest of it, but I feel called to point that out.

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Hi everyone! I'm opening all 6 commission slots again, along with the commissions I already have going (due to new university year starting soon and me having to stock up on books). If you've been looking for a chance to get your OC painted, this is it! 💜

200w.gif

I'm new to RPNation, but since I love to paint/draw I decided to lurk about the creative pages. I found you yesterday and have now made it through all thirty-six pages. I really like your style. (You even inspired me to pick up my pencil again last night!)

I'm new to RPNation, but since I love to paint/draw I decided to lurk about the creative pages. I found you yesterday and have now made it through all thirty-six pages. I really like your style. (You even inspired me to pick up my pencil again last night!)
That is SO sweet, thank you for checking out my stuff!!! 💜 And I'm so happy I helped inspire you! 💜

It's pumpkin spice latte season and I'm kicking it off with a pre-Halloween offer on all commission options until October 1st or for the next first 6 commissions/row of slots! 💜 PM for more details and happy Autumn!

prehal.png

UPDATE! Just 1 more slot available for the pre-Halloween 20% off sale 💜 Lasts until October 1st!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back