• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

What are your goals for 2022?

I personally really want to focus on improving myself. That means studying a bit more often than I do, going to the gym more and learning to paint hands better 😬

The more time I spend doing hands-on work in the medical field, the more I fall in love with it. Although initially I wanted to be an artist full-time, I am grateful I chose dentistry and kept this as a hobby and occasional side hustle. Commissions allow for a little bit more creative freedom than a serious job, while uni fulfills my desire for knowledge.

I haven't been writing as much, but I do spend a good chunk of time creating characters and afferent stories in my head, and I sometimes get this revelation like WAIT. I can actually give them life! I still love brainstorming to bits and the fact that I have the means to turn my imagination into something palpable motivates me to appreciate myself just a biiiit more.

Untitled.png

Hello everyone! Little heads up that my COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN for two slots. If you're interested, send me a PM! 💜

For details, visit the very first post on this thread!

edit: ONE slot left

Last edited:
Two of the things I've yet to finish sometime after completing commissions! I thought the composition would look great but I didn't expect them to be so difficult to paint lol.

Untitled.png

psps.png

Progress with a commission for Chordling Chordling

I got used to using a round brush with low opacity for sketches and I find it much better than something with a "sharp" tip. It's messy but it looks much better and allows for wiggle room in terms of details because I don't have to get everything to look perfect from such an early stage.

Untitled-1.png

I really like her expression, Peri; I don't know what she's thinking, but something in that stare, the tilt of the head, and the overall look is one that catches my eye. I think you have something there. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

I really like her expression, Peri; I don't know what she's thinking, but something in that stare, the tilt of the head, and the overall look is one that catches my eye. I think you have something there. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)
Thank you dear Dann 💖

Dannigan Dannigan decided to give his Kaerri Kaerri a gift signed by me, complementary to one of their roleplay scenes, and I could not have been more honored and excited to make this asap! I am grateful you chose me for the job :)

kaerri.png

I love it so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Amazing colors and lighting! And those eyes!! :hearteyes:

Peri, you are my first choice. You are skilled, you genuinely care, your prices are reasonable, and you're trustworthy.

Calling upon you is a no-brainer. =)

Awesome, no I don't have a strict deadline as when I have tried to draw or do anything artistically or creative I don't like deadlines, kudos to those who are able to work with them though xD.

I will get my application to you sometime later tonight if not within the next 2 hours (before work).

Awesome, no I don't have a strict deadline as when I have tried to draw or do anything artistically or creative I don't like deadlines, kudos to those who are able to work with them though xD.

I will get my application to you sometime later tonight if not within the next 2 hours (before work).
No rush, looking forward to your PM! <3

I'm so humbled to have painted something for The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard not once, but TWICE. Never would I have imagined that when I posted my first drawing on this site. Welcome to the PeriCult, boss.

View attachment 717096

I'm still obsessed with this so much and need to commission more Evil Prince, maybe holding an apple or different angles as well. Been using him as my avatar since 2020 :D!

I'm still obsessed with this so much and need to commission more Evil Prince, maybe holding an apple or different angles as well. Been using him as my avatar since 2020 :D!
DWiz! As the cool kids say, "Dooo eeeeet!" =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back