What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 06/19 UPDATE!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Cyberpunk
  6. Dystopian
  7. Horror
  8. LGTBQ
  9. Romance
  10. Slice of Life
  11. Supernatural
  12. Zombies

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass

• Hello hello! I am Misfitz! I am 18, and have been writing since I first got access to a phone! So around 8-10 years!

I am 18 and will roleplay with 17+! As I do prefer rather Darker Themes in storytelling, I am a HUGE horror junkie, in love with the genre and the diversity that comes with it! Midsommar and Texas Chainsaw Massacre has been a huge inspiration in my writing and my way of describing scenes! Gore and obsession are two words I love to include within certain roleplays! Mostly because i have been watching YOU a lot during quarantine, and I've love the concept enough to try and take my own take on it which I love. But I do also enjoy softer fluff romances, adventure, action, or mystery plot lines but for me Romance is a must even if it's a side plot line or the main focus!

**500-2000 word preference, if you don't give me enough to work with I'll drop the rp

I am a hopeless romantic and an absolute geek! I love OOC talk, and hopefully you'll be play with me sending songs and head canons for out characters!

***DM me or comment your favorite Movie if you read through this***

I will take only female roles, I’ve never felt comfortable playing males as it’s very outside of my comfort zone and fall between two extremes. {I can write limited lines for side characters}. NB or MTF characters. As so I can do F// MxF/ NB// MxNB FxNB /etc

I can do both submissive and dominant roles!

WORD BANK

Arranged Marriage / Stalker / Obsession / Murder / Horror /
Mystery / Age Difference / Forbidden / Werewolf / Vampire /
Interspecies / Gore / Magic / World Building / Fluff /
LGBTQ+ / Demons / Apocalypse / Steam punk /
Victorian / Futuristic / Furry / Academy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread