• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 007/Q +BBC Sherlock crossover rp

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
I have an idea for a 00Q (Or 007/Q) rp that involves BBC Sherlock. I love the headcanon that Q is actually Mycroft and Sherlock's brother (season three be damned)! I would love to play that off. Maybe Q and Bond are in a relationship or just have a starting attraction and Bond gets himself into some shit, and Q has to call big brother Mycroft to save him. Need a Mycroft, Bond. I could write for either Sherlock or John, so whichever one I can get. I will be writing for Q/ Sherlock or John. Possible side pairings: Mycroft/Lestrade (would need a lestrade or can write for him) and Sherlock/John.

Message me if interested. Can be done on here in PMs and/or Discord. Please be 18+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back