• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
hj.png

qpbYpaE.png

I am a full time student who's taken up art as a side hustle. I love painting to bits and I'm all about bringing characters to life, not only their appearance but letting their personality shine through as well. The types of work I do range from sketches to full body portraits, all of humanoid characters. I am particularly versed in female portraits, which I am most comfortable with painting at the moment, but I do take commissions of male characters as well, given the request is within my skill range, so I can provide a consistently high quality piece.

hj.png
LuCKgY5.png

Commission info
  • Available slots will be updated in real time on this post and in the title
  • All discussion of potential commissions should be done in PMs
  • You may either provide written descriptions or reference images, whatever works for you!
  • I may decline a commission if I believe I cannot do it justice. This has to do with my skill level in relation to the complexity of a given concept.
  • NOTE: If your commission comes with a deadline (example: birthday gift for a friend), please try to let me know at least two weeks prior to it.

I will not draw the following:
  • NSFW
  • furries
  • environment concept art
  • full body armor
  • vehicles/mechas
  • children

Payment
  • Exact prices are discussed via PM, and may vary depending on the pose, level of detail and items/props you would like included in the piece.
  • I accept payment via PayPal halfway through the painting process.
  • This information is NOT applicable to commercial work; my art can only be used for personal purposes. Commercial rights are discussed via PM.

Credit
Please remember to credit me at peritwinkle peritwinkle when reposting my art on RPNation, or at either of the following accounts when reposting my art on other social media platforms. Thank you!
🤍 www.artstation.com/amiranaval
🤍 www.instagram.com/amiranaval
🤍 www.deviantart.com/amiranaval
🤍 www.fiverr.com/amiranaval

hj.png

bncZeZx.png

hj.png

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning! I agree about the lighting and the coloring is awesome!

These are stunning! I'm in love with your style. It's amazing how your self taught and able to make such beautiful works of art!

omg I love your art style. It's absolutely fantastic!

Your work is amazing. I only wish I was half as good. I always wanted to do some digtial art but never really got the chance. If you like you can check out my art, whitewolfs art.

Still what I see here of your work is mind blowing. Beautiful. I hope you keep it up!!

Your work is amazing. I only wish I was half as good. I always wanted to do some digtial art but never really got the chance. If you like you can check out my art, whitewolfs art.

Still what I see here of your work is mind blowing. Beautiful. I hope you keep it up!!

Thank you very much! I wish you all the luck as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back