• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Lil portrait because Nina Zenik is my favourite, and if you haven't watched Shadow and Bone yet, what are you even doing???

nina.png

Great drawing! What's Shadow and Bone by the way? A series?
Wonderful fantasy series by Leigh Bardugo based on the books with the same name. My favourite one is Six of Crows, definitely recommend reading and watching the show!

Ah, now that I think of it, my brother actually read them books. Thanks for reminding me! :closed eyes open smile:

I haven't had access to my Wacom Cintiq due to exams and having to move back to uni, but somehow I managed to make my old one work again (sadly without my usual brushes) and, shockingly, something did come out of it. Although it creaks like an old door, it still gets the job done.

PLM.png

I wanna get more art from you <3 <3 <3
Been lurking and watching everything you've been dropping in here =w= brings me to a happy place

Happy Birthday to this thread!

It's been two wonderful years since I started posting here (one of the best decisions I've ever made for the health of my creative brain) and I'm so grateful to have spent all this time in such a supportive community! Thanks to everyone who helped me grow and gave me awesome characters to paint!

View attachment 809715
Whenever you open back up, I HAVE to get some art from you! The way you draw afro-centric features is so flattering! I love your art and you for creating it, omg- <3 :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back