• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🙥SirStromming's Splendiferous Search🙦

SirStromming

HEY, IT'S ME, SIRSTROMMING
and i'm looking for some nifty-ass partners

Basics n' Background

1. I'm a very detail and quality driven RPer. I've been doing this for about 6 years and honing my tastes to this point. I'm certain that you'll fare well against it though.
  2. Story is really all that I do. I mean sure, I don't mind some extra stuff on the side, but story will always be the biggest thing to winning me over.
  3. I FAR prefer plays to have darker themes to them. They don't have to be major, but sometimes a darker theme with an RP can help to keep it really grounded.
  4. I do a lot of work in niche fandoms! I'm certain I'll find a few people that can get behind what I dig~

Characters n' Genres

• Slice of Life - I don't mind a good slice of life, so long as it stays (relatively) realistic, and has a solid plot to it! Characters: Le Charmant Sloane, Yaojing, Kkangpae, Gilead of Tverya
  • A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones - Ah yes, one of my most favourite fantasy series of all time! Probably the one that I play around with the most too! Characters: Vhaegar the First
  • The Elder Scrolls - Now THIS is probably the one fandom that I have been playing in for the longest time. It's also probably the one fantasy series that I absolutely love for the metaphysical lore, and even the unofficial lore too! Characters: Beloved of Auri-El
  • Altered Carbon - God, this is such a good series... and its such a damn shame that it's so underappreciated! Characters: The Cyberiad Janus, The Silk Dealer
  • Blade Runner/Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - I cannot think of a more iconic piece of science-fiction that I love so much. Now if only there were more people to play under this fandom! Characters: Last Blade Runner

Setting up, a guide

So, you're interested in setting up a story with me? Great! I hope we can whip up something great! Here's the little guide as to what to do for getting things set up!

1. Choose one of the fandoms/genres that appeals to you the most from the list above.
  2. Drop a reply below, or send me an inbox with what you are interested in.
  3. I will send you the appropriate information on the characters that you can choose from and work with
  4. There, you did it! Now we can work out a great roleplay together!
I hope you'll take the time to read this over, and we can consider setting something up together! I look forward to hearing from what you'd like to do!

profile resize.png

Last edited:
I would love to do a Slice of Life rp! I have a couple of plots in mind that I would love to share with you. One is very dark and the others aren't as dark! I can shoot you a PM if you would like?

b̶̢̨̢̢̧̡̛̭̤͚̪̪͖̦̟̲̠̹̣̜̩̯̪̫̲͉͖̱̟̼̮̺̥̲͔͖͓͖̦̼̥͚͕̞̜͈̤̼̠̗̬̫͓̜̙͍͔̘̟̩̭͇̝̺͒͂̀͆́̔̓̈́̋̋̈͋͛̾̆́̏͛̒̇̎̐̏̀̃̀̈́̅͒̈̀͐̾͂̿̕͜͜͜͝͠ͅų̵̡͍̞͙͓̘̠̺͎̦̼̬̪̹̰͚̥͓͍̻̋͛̆͂͊̅̂̓̄̈̆̏̿͛̀̈̄̿̍͗͑͛̾̏̎̓̐̋̍̃̑̏̓́͂͌͗̋̈́̂͑́̀͆̿̏̇͋͌͊͒̀͗͆̈́͌͒͘̕̚͠͠͠͠m̴̡̨̞̙͖̱̲̪̜̪̱͚̮̯̠̻̞͛̾͋͘͜͜͠p̷̧̛͔̮̮̲̻̩̫̭̪̣͓̮̩͈̦͖͚̫̗͓͐̓͊͌̃̆̐̃̀̀͐̏̋̐̋͐̆̅̓̀̃͊̊̽́̑̒̏͒̀̈́̀͌͑̐̀́̀̑̉͗͐̽̏̍͋͊͗̑̅̾̀̏̏̈́̌̍̀̆͘͘͜͝͝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back