• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🗲 Cheesy Romance Plots 🗲 MxF

tenor.gif

about me 🗲

Hello! I'm GG (short for my username) and I'm looking for some (primarily) slice of life roleplays. I'm a university Writing student with a bunch of free time on my hands so I spend some time roleplaying. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for a good M/F school/romance plot so that's the primary reason behind this particular interest check. I feel like this needs to be said, but I will always play the male in a M/F plot. With that being said, I am only looking for M/F plots! Sorry, not looking for anything else! In terms of quality and quantity, I kind of just go with the flow of the RP. Certain parts allow me to write a whole bunch. Other times, especially when there's back and forth dialogue and/or drama, I like posts to be short and sweet. At minimum, I can give you a paragraph or two, at maximum, I can give you multiple paragraphs! Just depends on the flow! Also, I like face claims and would prefer it if you picked some face claims as well! It provides some sort of reference for me when I write and also gives me inspiration and muse. Who doesn't want that, right? 😂

Anyway, that's enough about me: onto the reasons why you're here in the first place

plots/pairings 🗲

Bold is whom I would play, FYI! Strike through means the plot is taken!

• Muse A comes from a wealthy background is definitely considered the Queen Bee of the school. Muse B isn't as privileged as Muse A, has to work for everything he has and is, by all account a good guy. What happens when their worlds collide by sheer luck? Will Muse A be able to go back to her friends? Will Muse B be corrupted by Muse A? (Can't Buy Me Love-esque, if you're catching my drift!)
  • Muse A is the son of a family that has a notorious criminal history within the city. As such, he's regarded as public enemy number one in the eyes of his fellow classmates. Muse B is the daughter of an important figure in the city whose father has made it a point to tell his daughter that she is absolutely forbidden from talking or associating with Muse A. What could possibly go wrong?
  • Perhaps something like High School Musical or Grease? Muse A is a superstar athlete and big man on campus. Muse B is a new girl who has just moved into town because her mother has taken a job in the city, coming from a small town. They met over the summer and got along as friends that was trending in the direction of a relationship, but Muse B finds out that Muse A is completely different person back in his hometown. Can they reconnect over their sudden shared interest in completing a school play?
  • I am open to other plots as well, these are just the plots that immediately came to mind! My PM box is always open! If you have other plots based on shows or movies, send them my way.

rules 🗲

• I ask that all of my partners are 18+. Just a preference that I have!
  • At minimum, I will post once a day, more times than not probably more. I ask that my partners are consistent with posting and OOC communication.
  • I'm ghost friendly, but if I send you a PM asking if you are still interested, please just let me down gently so that I can have closure. 😂
  • And, of course, regular RPN rules apply.
  • React to this post if you've read all the way through! (Cookie, Heart, etc.) Bonus points for ya!
Hi!

I'm just getting back into roleplaying and I'd honestly love to give any one of your three plots a try if you're still looking for someone to write with.

I would be open to potentially writing something for the second or third plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back