• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"You know exactly what you need to do for that to happen" she says rising her super high again getting ready to drop her again

“Aaaaaah!!” She yelped. “Put. Me. Down!! I will not tell you my secret!”

She gently lowers her to the ground and glares at her "ok what is it" she says posing her wand at her just incase she got any ideas.

She flings her 10 feet in the air livid with what she said and let her fall to the ground with a huge scowl on her face

“You don’t scare me!!“ Ariana said, just terrified, but didn’t let it show in her voice or face. She winced at her fall. She quickly got up. “You keep doing that to me and i’ll tell the teacher.”

Last edited:
"I think i'll have rain help me with the rest i will leave you alone now. You don't scare me by the way" she says going the big doors next to her and going through them slowly colseing them behind her.

Rain was on her way to finish eating and sees the new girl outside and she sighs "I'm very sorry how I reacted I was just...mad.....teachers here hate people like me and you...muggle borns"

Last edited:
Ariana coughed. “..It’s fine. I was being a bit too quiet...” she responded.

Ariana sits down, seeing another girl with black hair chatting with another. “Man. That girl has got a Flying Studies book. I needed that book.” She mumbled.

Ingrid sees Rain sit next to her and gives her a warm friendly smile. She looks around rain and sees the new girl and gives her a glare and a smirk then gose back to sitting normally in her chair

Ariana doesn’t notice, but she could tell she was giving her a glare. She leaned back and sighed.

She noticed that the new girl couldn't see her or just ignored her so she wispers across the table "hey new girl that flying lesson was fun want to go again sometime?". with nasty grin and a wicked smile she continues to watch the new girl.

Luna looked up. “Oh? Uh, Sure!” Luna said, confused but happy that someone asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back