• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"thanks" Rain closes her eyes to sleep the rest of the way just wanting to get to school dreaming of what it is like

After some regrouping she comes out of the small bathroom and walks slowly back to our components and softly opens the door and sit down on the opposite side of them not talking because she still could not come up with a good apology

Last edited:
he picked up the papers and re-fold them putting them into his back pocket and began to fall asleep “ Please wake me when the train stops at the school“

Rain is already passed out and they both sleep on the whole ride and soon the train stops Rain is a bit of a heavier sleeper so she doesn't wake

I had not gotten into my robe so when they were sleeping I put on the long annoying rob and sat there and waited thoroughly irritated she had to wake them. When the train stopped she grabbed her duffle and broom and then shook rains shoulder to wake her to .

Last edited:
Im first of my campartmet to get off but what do I care? When she gets off she hears someone say first years over here. She followed the voice to a middle aged normal looking man holding a lantern. she stands there waiting untill given further instructions.

She first sneezes then drops all of her stuff then the cherry On top is when She is ramed into by rain and nocked to the ground. She gets up and picks her stuff up and says to rain "sure it was a accident. Your not helping me like you anymore then I do."

Last edited:
You dont have to apologise for
everything it was a mistake. Must as im done talking and getting up the man is explaining the hike up the hill to get to the school and how it will take 1 hour to get there.

MV5BZmYwMTVhYjgtNTk5Yy00YTI0LWJmYjktZmZlNWIxZmZhMzMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDg4MTk5NA@@._V1_.jpg

We all begin the hike and after a few minutes Rain is out of breath and being clumsy with her movements she never was one for exercise let alone carrying a heavy bag uphill also her inhaler is packed away so she's having a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back