• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy đź”®Teaderry, Academy Of Witchcraft- Year 1 [Accepting]đź”®

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

MAROON QUILLNEST

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
The big building stood empty with none into it. The feeling wad wierd for The huge school to be empty was uncommon . All The rooms stuff packed away but soon it would be different. The other years are coming first then the first years. The school dependes on the first years success if the first years botch it up none else gose here then we lose students then we run out off students because none else comes here so dont mess it up first years.

it was time for the girls to pack there bags and get ready. the train would be taking off and it will be taking them to there new school and what i hope turns into there home. This will be a amazing year teaching New girls to learn magic is so nerve wreaking . They will be arriving soon so we beter get ready for the new generation of witches

Last edited:
Ingrid Cromwell was looking around her small room lined with yellow poka dot wallpaper and shelves on the opposite of her bed that were full of fun magic items. She sits on her pink bead spread looking at her empty closest right in front of her bed. Her dresser on the walls right next to it. The dresser also empty of clothes tow. The only thing left was her first year books she opens the duffle bag and puts the books on top of her clothes and zips it back up. She takes in a big nervous breath she thought she would not be nervous at all. To prevent full panic she keep taking in big breaths and letting them out of her nose doing this to wait until her mom called her.

Rain Everhart has been for the last few hours shopping for her books and her wand that she will need. She never expected any of this neither did her dads they just thought their daughter was another orphan but apparently she had was magic from somewhere. She was very nervous about all of this she was just scared no one will like her, or they'll judge her because she was adopted or even that she has gay parents. She can't help but to think these things as she finally gets her wand; Phoenix feather. She liked the sound of that as she leaves the market and goes home to get her bag since it is soon time for her to begin her adventure.

Ingrid Cromwell was almost ready to go when she noticed the pice of birch tree was not in her hand she went back to her bed and grabbed it and held it in her left holding the duffle in her right. She walked out the bedroom door turning around to look at her room one last time then she turned back forward and went down the stairs. At the bottom she turned left into the mud room putting on her shoes and trying to grab the duffle and broom with the same hand. She opened the front door closing it behind her and walked over to the car waiting for her mom to come out and driver her to the train station

Rain Everhart has gotten home and got her bag with her new clothes and books. She didn't buy a broom of her own cause she knows she'll completely fail the class where they'll have to fly. She is a bit scared of heights she gets her bags and looks around a bit and she comes down nervous. Her father gives her a bottle of her medicine and her other father ruffles her hair. They then go out to the car and try to figure out where they are supposed to go to get to this school in hopes they are not late or get lost.

We drove what felt line hours to get to the train station my books and broom stick rattling in the back trunk. I sit there watching as everything quickly passes by. By the time I took just to get there felt line two hours and we were running short of time. I open the trunk and grab my stuff and also taking a ticket front n't. Mom. We look on the ticket to see the platform and in completely stunned its not a number. Me and my mom keep wandering looking for a platform that doesn't exist.

Rain and her father's felt the same way looking around curiously and they see another family dressed in robes so they follow them and see how they do it and Rain and her father's all go together as she looks around and everyone hustling and bustling parents saying goodbye to parents and Rain now more than ever wished only one of her dad's came with her to say goodbye hoping no one will look at her

I had frogoton to put on my robe so i was still dressed in my street clothes. Still wandering around i start to see strangely dressed people. I pull on my moms sleeve setting her to follow me to a platform that was a actually thing just hidden. I am saying goodbye to my mom kissing her hugging her promising to visit on vacation. On the way into the train I see a very shy girl talking to her dad I pass them and waitein line to show them my ticket to get on.

Rain hugs her father's goodbye they both kiss her forehead and she laughs a little. She goes to get her items on the train and for herself to get on the train smiling. She's hopeful as she soon gets on the train and finds a seat all to herself hoping no one will sit with her so she doesn't make a fool of herself on the very first hour. She sits down and closes the sliding door. She puts her bag away and smiles happily sitting all on her own her dad's come to her window and smile waving at her and she blushes embarrassed hoping no one sees her face.

The person managing the tickets hole punches it and she get's into the train. She start moving towards the back. When she dose she see's a girl all by herself so she slides the sliding door open and close it behind me. She tosses her bag on to the wood shelve and wait for the others girl to get her head out of the window so she could say her goodbyes to.

Last edited:
The girl is leaned at the window and not noticing the other girl she's saying "yes dads I got my medicine and my inhaler and my hypoallergenic blanket. Yes dads I love you too I'll write you anytime I get a letter from you and I'll come home on Christmas. I'll try to make friends yes. Ok dad" the train begins to move slows as she blows a kiss to her dads then she sits down. She waves goodbye still not noticing the other girl.

Last edited:
Ingrid Cromwell glares at the girl and says to her "You are being super selfish you wete hogging the window and I did not get to say my last goodbye" I plop down on the cushioned seats and slotch in my seat trying to show my anger and disappointment.

She smiles and looks over and sees her there and gasp a little "oh my! I-i didn't see you come in I thought I was alone...I'm so sorry i-i didn't mean to seem rude or..." She looks down and twiddles her thumbs already making a fool of herself and a tear falls down her face *inner thoughts: good job Rain already messed up and already made someone hate you she looks popular too you'll be dead by bed time*

He just barely got to the train booth since he overslept Gave the booth person his ticket with all of the stuff and got on the train and right by the door he was waving bye to his aunt and uncle smiling “Goodbye auntie and uncle! I’ll come home for Christmas!” *innerthoughts: I can’t believe I’m going to an all girls school besides I need to find somewhere to sit* He closes the door finally and the goes down the aisle and saw two girls by themselves and knocked on the door “May I come in?”

Rain looks over quickly tears on her face and looks at this new student strangely a boy? How can that be? She does mind and smiles trying to be nice hoping to make a better impression "pl-please come in" she scoots over so he can sit with her on her side of the booth

“Ok thank you” he walks in and sits down next to her “ I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get used to being the only boy considering the other school was full“ * Innerthoughts: let’s just hope this doesn’t get any more awkward*

Ingred watches as the girl stutters her apology and then looks down and starts to cry. She had no idea what to so she trys to start coversation with her might as well because she is going to be going to school with her for a while. Just as she had gotten the first word out she abruptly stops because a boy walks in and sits next to her. I gape at the boy What the hell is he doing here she thought

Last edited:
“I’m Darkron Vampwood what are your names?” He asked twiddling his thumbs together trying to keep his cool

regaining her attention from then inital shock she looks him sternly in The eyes while he keeps twiddlings his thumbs and she says my name is Ingrid and what then hell are you doing on a train for a school for all girls? Did you catch the wrong train?

Last edited:
“No I didn’t I was supposed be going to different school But that school got full So the Only other school they to get me in was this one“

Rain smiles and shakes Darkron's hand "I'm Rain glad to have you here maybe me and you will become fr-friends we both seem to be outcasts here" she laughs a little to herself as she pulls her hand away then and blushes

They all just sit in silence for a while until the snack cart arrives Rain doesn't have any wizard money cause she had never even heard of it before so she says no thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back