• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
she sees rains arms somehow magicly clear up she marvels and points to her arm "your arm healed up how did you do it" she says staring in amazment as a little bit of roll fell out of her mouth.

Just as Rain said this all the plates cleared off and the tables started folding up. The master was yelling for the girls to find the 2 year that would guide us to the common rooms. Ingrid looks all around trying to find the second year feeling a bit flustered.

She sees the second year she kind of knew and thought to ask her the second year that would be helping them. she sprints over there grabbing rain and pulling her behind me. She gets to the second year out of breth and asks "witch second year is helping us" then she doubles over panting trying to regain her brethe.

She dry heaved and thought she was going to pass out. "Well im glad to have such a great person like you helping us" she turns to rain so the girl could not see the disgust in her face.

Heidi watched the plates on the table infront of her dissappears. "Cool" she wispered to herself. Standing up she walked among the crowds of students wondering were she needs to go trying to find a second year or a group of first years

Last edited:
Adalyn nodded at Ingrid. She could tell she wasn’t happy. “Ooo...kay.” She twirled on her heel to look behind of Ingrid for any more people.

Adalyn rolled her eyes. She took out her wand and fiddled with it. “He’s not my boyfriend.” She snapped, dusting it off. She put it back in her pocket. “We were just talking. He’s a 1st year.”

"Well where is your "friend " Aka boyfriend" She says snickering but also nudging rain to get her to laugh at my joke.

Her eyes widen in fear and she says "Oh really where are you and your boyfriend doing that" She was praying not in the common room.

Heidi walks over to the small group that had gathered. "Excusie me?...are you all first years as well?"

Someone walks up to me and rain and says " excuse me... are you first years as well?" she puts on her we weren't doing anything face and says "Yes infact we are"

"oh great.." Heidi sighs with relief, glad she found other first years because really she had no clue where she supposed to go now that dinner was over "mind if I tag along ?..." she asked smiling up at them.

"Ta-tag along? sure!! why would i say no? " It's not like your going to completely mess up our plan so sure why not she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back