• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy đź”®Teaderry, Academy Of Witchcraft- Year 1 [Accepting]đź”®

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“ Don’t worry I got it“ he reaches into his pocket and takes out a handful of wizard money enough to buy everything there
“ we will take everything”

Rain smiles and looks at some of the candies funny she picks up some lemon drops smiling at them and popping one in her mouth then she puckers her lips it being very sour "they really are lemon!" She laughs

He laughs as well opening up a thing of jellybeans bean boozeld but the magic kind and he eats one then his face turns red and steam comes out of his ears and sounds like a train whistle

Rain laughs loud "that's silly! Who new such candies like that exsist!? There is so much to learn about this place" Rain feels a little at peace being able to laugh

“Yeah I didn’t think that would happen either with this” He blushed A little And smiled

she watches this display of gross and anyoning interacting. The blushing the flirting, it's all so gross. I was starveing and exited to see what the cart had. Just at that moment the cart pulled up and she opened the door asking what we wanted. The other girl said she had no money and i pulled out my pockets showing I had no money. The boy proceeds to buy the whole thing. That arrogant boy! she watches as they eat the candy, steam starts blowing out the boys ears and the girl puckers her lips as she eats a lemon candy. I pick up a pumpkin pastie to show my appreciation but what my face says is probably something else.

Last edited:
Rain smiles at her and hands her over a chocolate frog "I'm sorry I was so rude earlier I hope you can at least not hate me" Rain smiles genuinely and looks very happy

“Hey Ingrid you ok? You seem upset.” He says as he puts another jellybean in his mouth and he begins roaring like a lion “oh god”

" oh me im fine she says snatching the chocolate frog and my words coming out a little aggressive. She takes the frog and nibbles at it and shoves the collectable card in her pocket without even looking at it.

Last edited:
Rain jumps a little and watches the scene outside go past as she sneezes a little "neither of you have a cat do you? I think some hair might be on your clothes"

“I wonder if the houses will be different like the ones at Hogwarts with Gryffindor Ravenclaw Sliitherin (i’m not sure if I spelled that right) and Huffelpuff“

First off my voice rissing no i dont have a cat im highly allergic to cats but dont tell the school because they wont let me in. Second she say' s whipping her head twords the boys who' s name she didn't care to remember she say to him "this is mot likes Hogwarts if you were a real wizard you would know each school is different" then gives him a long hard glare

"I'm highly allergic too and maybe lay off Darkron he might be born of nonmagical parents so he doesn't know" Rain hates how this girl is treating him

Beginning to get upset and raising his voice Little by little“Well I am a real wizard and part of the Vampwood Family and I’m sorry about having my cat here if Need be I will step out of the room and go to a different area“

"Thats great to know she said in a sarcastic tone and how to we know he's a muggle he could have just found the ticket picked it up and went to the platform and overhead people talking about magic in the line and is mimicking it to us" He dose not seem like he has any magic she says.

Rain sits nervously "so how will this work I never even knew magic exsisted till about a week ago. But I'm very excited to learn!"

“ Excuse me I’m not a muggle I’m a half born and here are the papers that allow me to get into the school!”
He takes them out of his back pocket and handed them to her

Ignoring rain she takes the papers and throws them back in his face. "You two age mudbloods im a pure-blood you two would be perfect together but a pure-blood should not be hanging out with a mudblood". She open the door goes to the compartment next to hers and ask the direction of the bathrooms and heads the way they point.

Last edited:
"Mudblood? What does that mean?" Rain is very confused on what she means as she turns to Darkron "do you have any idea what she means by that?"

“ Well that’s great just great And Mudblood its a bad name for a Muggle born families”

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh..well..are you a mudblood? I'm not too sure if I am" she sighs a bit rubbing the back of her neck "hey! she'll have to come back she left her luggage" Rain laughs a little

“My mom was a pure blood and my dad however was just like you with no idea what magic was until he got his acceptance letter“

Users who are viewing this thread

Back