• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ðŸ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Would you be interested in doing any of the following pairings?

DracoxHermione, DracoxLuna, HarryxHermione, HarryxLuna, HarryxDraco, DracoxGinny, DracoxOC? I'm open to plots but also have some of my own

I'm not too big on Cannon/Cannon pairings, but I would like to hear what plots or ideas you have for Harry x Draco ^_^

I would PM you but the site is still saying I haven't created a message so I can't??? anyway, I was thinking either of these or we can come up with one!
1. It is the 6th year at Hogwarts and Draco has been forced into becoming a Death Eater. Nobody should know. Nobody can know. Only Potter seems to be sticking his nose into everything, watching Draco like a hawk. Draco has to try and get Harry off his back somehow so he starts a strange, weird way of pushing him away by trying to convince Potter that it's all because he's gay. That's why he was acting weird. But what happens when that only encourages Potter to push more and more, eventually becoming friends with the betrayer?
2. It's after the war and because of Draco's actions, he is put under trial. Only after a year of being locked up in Azkaban has he finally been released on probation. Only this probation includes him living with the Golden Trio bachelor, Harry Potter. Despite it assumed to be Harry's demise, it becomes the world's way of helping Harry grow past the war.

No worries ^_^ I understand.

Hmm...well you know that we could always do a combination of both? Start off with idea 1 and then after a while transition into the second idea so there is tension between Harry and Draco because of what happened back at school? x3

I do have a quick question. Would you be cool with doubling?

Hello, I was wondering if you would be interested in an original 1x1 that I thought up. Its a story of a woman, who is in a bad place, and runs to their childhood friend for help. The friend would help them on a road to recovery of sorts I.E giving them a place to stay, or going to meetings if they need it. Let me know what you think!

Hello, I was wondering if you would be interested in an original 1x1 that I thought up. Its a story of a woman, who is in a bad place, and runs to their childhood friend for help. The friend would help them on a road to recovery of sorts I.E giving them a place to stay, or going to meetings if they need it. Let me know what you think!

Hello there ^_^
That sounds like an interesting idea x3 what exactly would the woman be going through? And would there be something going on with the childhood friend as well that they might need help with? Or what is going on other than the childhood friend helping this other character out with whatever is happening.

The bad place could be anything. It could be a toxic relationship with their partner, it could be a drug problem, maybe they're broken down to nothing I.E depressed and looking for an out but the friend stops them. The friend could also have something going on in their life. They could have lost their job, maybe their partner died, or maybe their life is just putting them down. All that would be talked about before the 1x1 starts.

The bad place could be anything. It could be a toxic relationship with their partner, it could be a drug problem, maybe they're broken down to nothing I.E depressed and looking for an out but the friend stops them. The friend could also have something going on in their life. They could have lost their job, maybe their partner died, or maybe their life is just putting them down. All that would be talked about before the 1x1 starts.

Mkay ^_^
Well either way I would be interested to give this a shot x3

Are you still looking? I'm in love with both peaky blinders (how peculiar to find another fan here, they're quite rare) and Harry Potter (my actual childhood). So, I'm so torn between. For Peaky Blinders, I could definitely write Michael, if you could pick up Tommy. As for Harry Potter, I'm rather infatuated with Malfoy (typical, ik, I'm basic). However, I have a really good plot idea for the latter!

Are you still looking? I'm in love with both peaky blinders (how peculiar to find another fan here, they're quite rare) and Harry Potter (my actual childhood). So, I'm so torn between. For Peaky Blinders, I could definitely write Michael, if you could pick up Tommy. As for Harry Potter, I'm rather infatuated with Malfoy (typical, ik, I'm basic). However, I have a really good plot idea for the latter!

Hello there ^_^

I am always looking. I'm kind of an addict to roleplays lol
Anyway, I would be cool with doing both fandoms if thats cool with you ^_^ either way I'm cool with whatever fandom you are craving more.
Peaky Blinders: I can definitely play Tommy.
Harry Potter: I can definitely play Draco if you could play Neville or Ron for me please x3

When-You-Get-New-iPhone.gif

I’m am seriously craving some Harry Potter right now! Finally found someone who prefers Oc x Canon! I have not had a Roleplay Partner in a while and recently got back onto my Harry Potter binge.

I’m am seriously craving some Harry Potter right now! Finally found someone who prefers Oc x Canon! I have not had a Roleplay Partner in a while and recently got back onto my Harry Potter binge.

Hello there ^_^ I would love to roleplay some Harry Potter with you. If you want you can shoot me a PM and I can give you my Discord username or something so we can plot something out if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back