• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ðŸ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Hello! Are you still looking for a Wanda Maximoff for Marvel? I’d love to plot something out!

Hello there ^_^

Yes I am still looking for someone to play Wanda so if you want to plot something out I'm all for it x3

Hello there ^_^
We can definitely do a Game of Thrones RP x3

Who would you like me to play for you?

Sweet~
Hmm, I'm leaning towards Tyrion Lannister.

And for you, I'm not completely caught up on the show. So, Out of the ones you want I can play one of these for ya
Jon Snow , Sansa Stark,Yara Greyjoy, or her brother, Theon Greyjoy. XD

Sweet~
Hmm, I'm leaning towards Tyrion Lannister.

And for you, I'm not completely caught up on the show. So, Out of the ones you want I can play one of these for ya
Jon Snow , Sansa Stark,Yara Greyjoy, or her brother, Theon Greyjoy. XD

I can definitely play Tyrion x3 he is awesome.

Hmm...out of those I'm going to ask you play Yara for me please ^_^
No worries on not being caught up by the way x3

Now that we have characters picked, lets start with some plottage.
What season are you currently on?

I can definitely play Tyrion x3 he is awesome.

Hmm...out of those I'm going to ask you play Yara for me please ^_^
No worries on not being caught up by the way x3

Now that we have characters picked, lets start with some plottage.
What season are you currently on?

He is, lol. Yay~

Will do! I can gladly play Yara for you.
Thanks, I plan to watch it. But each episode is an hour, which makes it hard to when life is busy.
Hm, I know for a fact i left around the end of season 3. I managed to get that far. Also, I may not be caught up, but thanks to the internet I do know something's in seasons ahead because. Well, spoiler's all over online. XD
**Edit
ert, I was wrong, it's more along the lines of season 5.

Last edited:
Hello there ^_^

Yes I am still looking for someone to play Wanda so if you want to plot something out I'm all for it x3
Awesome, I’ll send you a PM! It’s late here, so most of the plotting will likely have to wait until tomorrow, but I’ll still shoot you a quick message so we can connect! :)

Hi I would love to roleplay riverdale, game of throne, Harry Potter, or Supernatural with you.

Hello there ^_^
I don't know how many RPs you are looking to start, but I am cool with all of those fandoms. If you are looking to start just one, I would have to go with Harry Potter x3

Hi! If you're still looking for another RP, I'd love to do Vampire Diaries with you! Are there specific plotlines you'd like to roleplay?

Hey there! If you are still looking for additional rps I’d love to chat!

I’m interested in HP playing Fleur or Hermione and Wonder Woman. If there’s romance I enjoy f/f if you wanted to give it a go. Thanks!

Hi! If you're still looking for another RP, I'd love to do Vampire Diaries with you! Are there specific plotlines you'd like to roleplay?

Hi there ^_^

I would love to do a Vampire Diaries RP with you x3
I don't have any specific plotlines in mind. But I guess that depends on what characters we want to see involved lol

Hey there! If you are still looking for additional rps I’d love to chat!

I’m interested in HP playing Fleur or Hermione and Wonder Woman. If there’s romance I enjoy f/f if you wanted to give it a go. Thanks!

Hi there ^_^

I would LOVE to start an RP with you x3
If you could play Wonder Woman for me that would be fantastic ^_^
Is there someone you'd like me to play in return for you?

Hi there ^_^

I would love to do a Vampire Diaries RP with you x3
I don't have any specific plotlines in mind. But I guess that depends on what characters we want to see involved lol

Sweet! Do you have a current favorite I can play for you? :3 I personally love Jeremy/OC with the OC being a vampire.

giphy.gif

Would you be interested in doing any of the following pairings?

DracoxHermione, DracoxLuna, HarryxHermione, HarryxLuna, HarryxDraco, DracoxGinny, DracoxOC? I'm open to plots but also have some of my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back