• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💎Minecraft Roleplay💎o

ctrinity866

Okay, so a bit of a small disclaimer. When I was younger I read these really good books about minecraft where this kid basically gets sucked into the world.
I do not remember what they're called, but the plot I have in mind is highly inspired off of it. So, this idea isn't exactly original. But eh, the characters will be.

Here are a few rules I have:
1. I do not ask for a paragraph length minimum, but I do ask that you do put in effort.
2. I would prefer if you wrote in third person.
3. I do sometimes use language, mention dark themes, etc. in my roleplaying so before we begin, please clarify what you are/aren't comfortable with.

Thank you! Now, for the plot.

In the Minecraft universe, all of the worlds and realms together are called the Platform. The Platform is basically the essence of creation through the worlds, and the reason why Minecraft is the way it is. Unbeknownst to players, something awful is going on inside the game. There is a group formed, consisting of mobs and hackers, that have a plan to achieve world domination over both the Minecraft realm and human realm.
Sadly, it happens. First, all of the servers went out. For people who were playing the game, they lived to enter the Platform while the human world burned to ashes. Everything in the Minecraft realm goes from blocks to appearing like reality.
A group of people, consisting of Muse A and Muse B, are a few of the people who get trapped in the Platform. They forget everything about the old world, but they are soon to uncover secrets that will change their second chance lives forever.

Here is how I ask you submit your character sheets :)

Full Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality: (optional)
Appearance: (face claims or worded description)
Preferred Clothing Type:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Animal:
Personality:
Triggers: (optional)
Preferred Weapon:

thank you!! :)

Full Name: Electra
Nickname: Unsure
Sexuality: Omni
Appearance: Pale skin, light purple hair about chest length, black eyes, royal purple crop top with long off the shoulder sleeves, plum purple leggings with distressed bottoms, Dragon-Like purple wings (If mc skin based)
Preferred Clothing Type: Crop tops and leggings
Favorite Food: Mushroom stew
Favorite Animal: Fox
Personality: A very commanding presence, Electra has a base built high above the clouds and comes down only to trade and gather materials. They are generally kind, yet very mistrusting as they always have the feeling that something is wrong.
Triggers: Anything to remind her of the real world
Preferred Weapon: Cross bow with tipped arrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back