• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 💌 ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs: ᴋʀᴘ/ᴊʀᴘ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
1555805225746.gif
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫
✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. basically, i've been on a shoujo-esque kick & want to write something light and airy with dark undertones.

INFORMATION

- pm's, threads or gdocs
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE

slice of life, small towns, studio ghibli vibes, vampires, demons, feudal japan, joseon dynasty korea, witches & familiars, forbidden love, curses, unexpected soulmates, tsunderes, yanderes, opposites attract, maid cafes, slice of life with a twist, supernatural elements, fruits basket vibes, inuyasha vibes, kpop idols, tropes, cliches, abo

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆

Last edited:
hey ! i'm actually interested in roleplaying with u if that's okay. <3
i'm new to this site so i can't exactly send u a pm right now so sorry if this looks so noob of me omg.

of course! i'm happy to hear it!

also don't worry i was new once upon a time too~ i'll shoot you a pm ♡

Hecka interested in all of this, and currently trying to get into world building as I am quite the scrub with it right now.
I'm in the middle of replies rn, but if you're interested in RPing or any of that jazz, you could PM me and we could hash something out?
Hope to hear from you <3

I have a few fantasy plots that you may enjoy, since you like Yanderes If you are fine being the yandere, I think you will like my ideas.

*Slides in* ghibli vibes, forbidden love, OPPOSITES? I’m so up for some fantasy Ghibli romance if you don’t mind lol with some doubling because the more chemistries the better lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back