• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Introduction

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• plot: in the begining, ladybug & cat noir were fighting hawkmoth alone....as time went on, they gave miraculous to other citizens to help them in their quest after master fu left marinette was in charge as the guardian to keep the miracle box safe. but as hawkmoth gets stronger each day and the duo know their power ups arent good enough to stop him alone now marinette must find new holders ones who she can trust and make a plan incase she nor chat noir survive.
    will you be an ally or working with hawkmoth
    (this plot is mainly a work in progress, i want to find rpers to help me find a way to collaberate their ideas into the plot and story)

1. Please be relatively active, we have list check days and would hate to see you be removed.
    2. No ghosting please.
    3. No overpowered characters, you can't revive people or raise the dead.
    4. No one liners, if you need to write more then you can write as your kawami or as a npc.
    5. respect the gm. gm: @Miasmith17 and Flame Demon Flame Demon
    6. OCs and canon friendly
    7. you are allowed to create your own miraculous, as this is an AU and we're shaping it as we go along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nellie laid down on her bed, exhausted from moving her things from Mesa, Arizona, to Paris, France. She pulled out the box she never opened. It was from her deceased Grandmother. She looked at the five items. A hat, a collar, a necklace, an anklet, and a pair of gloves. She put them all on. Five little creatures flew out. Each one looked like a character from a meme. "H...hello..." the pink one said in a gentle voice, "I'm Suus... The Kwami to the Miraculous of the Imposter!" Nellie smiled, "Well, you DO look like an Among us character, so I get it fits..." she said. "I'm Waluigii! Kwami of the miraculous of... ehm... Waluigi! Wahaha!" Nellie giggled, "I figured as much. "I'm Kermitt!" the frog-looking Kwami piped up. Nellie smiled. The red kwami nodded, "The name's Clicc!" Nellie understood "And the last one is...?"The silvery cat looked at Nellie, "Spriinkles." it said. Nellie smiled. "She's a lot more calm than I expected..." Spriinkles muttered to the other four then turned to Nellie, "Where are the miraculouses of the Black Cat and Ladybug?" Nellie shrugged, "I don't know anything about this. I just know I apparently got you from my grandma when she passed." she admitted. The five explained everything to Nellie before she decided to try one out. "Let's hope I get this right! Waluigii, I wanna WAA!" Nellie said, and transformed into the Waluigi Miraculous Hero, then went out her window to scout around. The four remaining Kwaimis hid under her hat.
Meme Kwamis.png

Nellie laid down on her bed, exhausted from moving her things from Mesa, Arizona, to Paris, France. She pulled out the box she never opened. It was from her deceased Grandmother. She looked at the five items. A hat, a collar, a necklace, an anklet, and a pair of gloves. She put them all on. Five little creatures flew out. Each one looked like a character from a meme. "H...hello..." the pink one said in a gentle voice, "I'm Suus... The Kwami to the Miraculous of the Imposter!" Nellie smiled, "Well, you DO look like an Among us character, so I get it fits..." she said. "I'm Waluigii! Kwami of the miraculous of... ehm... Waluigi! Wahaha!" Nellie giggled, "I figured as much. "I'm Kermitt!" the frog-looking Kwami piped up. Nellie smiled. The red kwami nodded, "The name's Clicc!" Nellie understood "And the last one is...?"The silvery cat looked at Nellie, "Spriinkles." it said. Nellie smiled. "She's a lot more calm than I expected..." Spriinkles muttered to the other four then turned to Nellie, "Where are the miraculouses of the Black Cat and Ladybug?" Nellie shrugged, "I don't know anything about this. I just know I apparently got you from my grandma when she passed." she admitted. The five explained everything to Nellie before she decided to try one out. "Let's hope I get this right! Waluigii, I wanna WAA!" Nellie said, and transformed into the Waluigi Miraculous Hero, then went out her window to scout around. The four remaining Kwaimis hid under her hat.

Angel is humming a song while going through a magazine in her room "Angel, I wanna go out today!" a kwami complains, earning a sigh "Yuki..." the model mumbles "Alright" she says putting her magazine down as she stands up "Yuki, let's hunt!" she says and transforms before leaving through her open window, climbing through the roof with help from her claws before she heads into the city, maybe the fresh air would do her good as well.

Now she did go outside enough, but that was usually for school of modeling business, at least when she transformed she had the freedom she wanted, run around the city without people stopping her constantly for an autograph or something. She goes straight for the Eiffel tower and sits somewhere in the middle, overlooking the area "We do need to go out more don't we Yuki?" she mumbles under her breath.

Nellie smiled, sitting down on the roof she stopped on, which was within sight of Angel. "I'm gonna use my power for good." she said. She was exhilarated from the day so far, she jumped, landing semi-crouched beside Angel.

Frost raises an eyebrow "So I'm guessing you're new" she guesses before turning back to watch the city "Also... can't you be a bit less... obvious? Hawk Moth doesn't need to know another hero showed up" she adds, she herself wasn't a hero, she was never in the news either, just how she likes it. But she's also not a villain.

Inverted Lady looked at Frost, "Sorry, I'm new to the whole concept." she said, "Just moved from Arizona with my parents. You can call me Inverted Lady for now." she sounded a bit nervous to be called out like that, "My power is detonation if I remember correctly."

Frost rolls her eyes "That you're new is pretty obvious, for starters" she pauses while turning to the new hero "Don't tell what powers you have to anyone if you're not sure whether they're good or bad, second, never reveal any personal informatio, any. It may just be the big hint they need to figure out your identity, didn't your kwami tell you all this?" she asks "But my name is Frost"

(okay Guys I'm here!)

A portal opens up in an alleyway next to the dupain-cheng bakery, out of it steps two little boys, one is a genius called frank tanaka who is 8. The other is an ordinary boy named Kevin, who is 7. they're best friends in case your Wondering although frank wouldn't acknowledge Kevin as such.

Frost rolls her eyes "That you're new is pretty obvious, for starters" she pauses while turning to the new hero "Don't tell what powers you have to anyone if you're not sure whether they're good or bad, second, never reveal any personal informatio, any. It may just be the big hint they need to figure out your identity, didn't your kwami tell you all this?" she asks "But my name is Frost"
The inverted lady shook her head, "That they did not." she said, which hinted at the fact she had multiple.

"where are we frank?" Kevin asked frank as the other boy put a sci Fi device away frank looked outside the alleyway "Paris in an alternate reality." Frank replied.

Lily step out of her old abandon appartment on the outskirts of paris, she slip her hoodie on and walk down the streets as the sky was getting cloudy and windy

she stay quiet to herself just wanting to go get some food for now but needed to keep an eye as school was later

Frank noticed that he and Kevin had arrived next to bakery "Kevin! We're next to a bakery!" He said grinning, Kevin returned the grin bouncing excitedly "well? Let's go in!" He said to frank. "You knew exactly what I was thinking!" Frank said as he stepped in Kevin following him.

"Well" Frost says "You better go ask why they didn't tell you" she adds before heading off, heading back home and once she arrives she checks if no one is nearby before heading in and destransforming "Well that's a disaster in the making" Yuki deadpans while gathering Angel's stuff for school "Oh well, time to go!" she says.

Lily enters the bakery after the two boys, she wait her turn by the door keeping herself distant from others, fixing her thin glooves on her hands thinking about what to get to eat

Frank and Kevin contemplate what to eat before frank notices a slight problem "SACRE BLEU! WE DON'T HAVE ANY FRENCH MONEY!" The boy exclaims.

Frank and Kevin contemplate what to eat before frank notices a slight problem "SACRE BLEU! WE DON'T HAVE ANY FRENCH MONEY!" The boy exclaims.
Lily frown as the baker look confused at the two, unsure of what to do

the baker look at them asking:”maybe your parents might? We do have mini samples…,”

she step over to the boys and set ten dollars on the counter “a breakfest biscut and whatever they want….”

the baker man smile lightly and puts a breakfest biscut in a small brown bag then look at the two boys
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

"uh some cupcakes for me chocolate and peanut butter preferably. And..." Frank says "some cookies for me and frank, and your largest menu item." Kevin says.

"uh some cupcakes for me chocolate and peanut butter preferably. And..." Frank says "some cookies for me and frank, and your largest menu item." Kevin says.
The baker man look at the items and back at them:”we dont sell any chocolate peanut butter cupcakes we do have macaroons, chocolate cupcakes, crossaints and other french pastries….the largest item would be the macroon box or the box of bonbons”

lily look bit concern as the kids order parents usuallt are strict about sweets especially when they have school soon making her wonder if they have parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back