• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✨ Star’s Fandom Search ✨

starfish sailor

cruising through the cosmos
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5f77e8606b1ed84c436fc091d5a72c2b.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Howdy, everyone!

So, a little bit about me. You all can call me Star! I'm not really one to share my exact age on the internet, but for those of you who'd like to know for comfort reasons, I'm between eighteen and twenty-five. I've been roleplaying since I was about twelve or thirteen, and I generally write one to four paragraphs per character in every response. I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who can do the same, as well as someone who can use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm not super uptight about it, but I do find it really distracting if my partner consistently uses the wrong punctuation or has an excessive amount of typos, so do your best! As of now, I'm looking to do Canon x OC roleplays in the fandoms listed below. I plan to reply at least once a week, and I ask that my partner does the same. Please don't hound me if that's all I'm able to get out; I'm a college student working multiple jobs and engaging in a few extra-curriculars, so I don't have a whole lot of excess time.

I also think it's important that you all know that I won't hold any ill will if my partner loses interest in the roleplay. They don't have to explain to me why, all they have to do is say that they're not feeling it anymore, and that's fine! We can drop the roleplay then and there, and if, somewhere down the line, they want to pick it back up, odds are I'd be entirely happy to! I ask that you show me the same respect, and not pressure me for an explanation if I find that the roleplay just isn't my cup of tea anymore.

With all that out of the way, feel free to scan the fandoms down below, and if any catch your interest, shoot me a PM and we can discuss!

4e75a49e759ce7a624c5874001c6f0df.png

To clarify: beneath each of the fandoms, there will be two lists of characters. The first (marked by a ♡) are the characters that I'm considering as potential partners for my original characters, whether these be platonic or romantic. That doesn't mean they're all taken, so if you'd like one of them, don't be discouraged! It just means that I'm going to use one of them. If you'd feel more comfortable with one of them over the others, let me know, and I'll take that into consideration! The second (marked by a ✘) are canon characters from that fandom that I will not play, so if you'd like one of those played as a partner for your original character, you should look elsewhere. The fandoms will also be ranked from which I'm the most interested in, to the ones I'm the least interested in. You can reach out about any of them, but I will be more likely to be consistently open to the ones at the top than the ones at the bottom.

Gravity Falls
♡ Stanley, Stanford, Wendy
✘ Bill Cipher
* Universe Alterations are acceptable, but I'd prefer to avoid Alternate Universes
Disney
♡ Hans, Tadashi, Callaghan, Tarzan, Mulan, Dmitri
✘ Anyone from the Tinker Bell franchise, Treasure Planet, or Atlantis
Stardew Valley
♡ Rasmodius, Alex, Shane, Penny
✘ Morris, Linus, Lewis, Robin, Demetrius
She-Ra
♡ Lonnie, Catra, Scorpia
✘ Shadow Weaver, Hordak
Carmen Sandiego
♡ Carmen Sandiego, Graham, Ivy, Shadowsan
✘ Any of the VILE faculty (excluding Shadowsan)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back