🌸 Old Newbie

kirche

pretty little head
Hello there! My name is Dana. I'm a 19-year-old girl, born and raised in the Philippines. And I'm actually not new here.

I'm an old member, I joined in year 2015. It just so happened that, when 2016 came, I got super busy (not to mention super emotionally unhealthy) that I was unable to continue participating in role plays.

However, I thought to maybe come back now that I'm pretty much inspired and dying to know and interact with people. I love making up characters and I love playing them more. I also enjoy creating plots and scenarios. I hope I'm not too rusty for this whole role playing thing.

You can read more about me in my Meet The Artist meme below:

meet the artist

(Also, yes, I draw. Yes, I take commissions and if I like your idea enough I can take requests/suggestions too. So if you ever have characters you want visualized and drawn, hit me up.)

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
also new, though I'm properly new - nice to meet you! Just wanted to comment and compliment your art as that's really pretty!

also new, though I'm properly new - nice to meet you! Just wanted to comment and compliment your art as that's really pretty!
Hello there! And thank you ahahaha I'm fairly new to drawing digitally so that means a lot. :')

Hey, nice to meet ya pretty little head!

Hi me up if you want to make friends, start up on some roelplays etc etc

Nice to meet you too. :) I'll make sure to send you a message. ;)

Hey Dana, welcome back!

Thank you, thank you. 🌸💕

Hello there! And thank you ahahaha I'm fairly new to drawing digitally so that means a lot. :')

Nice to meet you too. :) I'll make sure to send you a message. ;)

Thank you, thank you. 🌸💕
……….(¯`v´¯)
………..`•.¸.•´
………(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)
……… /█\ ♥/█\

Users who are viewing this thread