• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy πŸŒ· β„‚π”Όβ„•π•‹π”Έπ•Œβ„ ℝℙ 🦌🐎

Ki-Mono

True Crime Junkie
giphy.gif

I had created a long while ago a centaur RP on a separate site. However the rules on that site were extremely limited, and thus we had to move. We did not get terribly far in the RP, so we're now starting anew.
I found this site and I already love the layout! Some of my old members have followed me over here, but it would be cool to get some new members as well.

Warning: This RP will have horror and religious themes

Long ago, a goddess was cut in half protecting one of her forests from a spirit of cold and ice. Unfortunately the forest was buried in snow,
and many of the animals met a similar fate. She was later found by friendly woodland spirits. She was given a second chance by being
sewn together with a fallen deer to create the first centaur. Upon returning to the other gods, she was rejected due to her unholy appearance
and failure to protect what she had to. She went to a secluded place to weep. Magical flowers sprang from where her tears fell, and from there
she built children; beings that resembled her, to help ease her loneliness.

Years have passed. The goddess is merely a story the centaurs pass from one generation to the next. The centaurs have remained safe for
centuries, secluded from humans, and friends with most spirits. Unknown by the other gods. They survive off the flowers that now cover
the land gaining magical and healing powers from them. However, all is not well. For the frosted spirits have found their home, and are creeping
in, threatening to kill them and the flowers that help keep them and the forest alive. Not only that, but humans and dark spirits have also

begun to discover this untainted land. How will the centaurs cope with these unknown problems?

I have worked very hard on my RP, and the world and culture it is set in. My ultimate dream for it was to write it into a book, however I know I do not have the patience or skill to do that. So I figured an RP was the next best thing.
I would love for you to join in on this amazing journey.

Positions still available

1547856285181.png

Last edited:
Oops, I completely didn't see you had your character sheet thread already posted! Terribly sorry about that- I'll get to work on my OCs right now. ^^

giphy.gif

I had created a long while ago a centaur RP on a separate site. However the rules on that site were extremely limited, and thus we had to move. We did not get terribly far in the RP, so we're now starting anew.
I found this site and I already love the layout! Some of my old members have followed me over here, but it would be cool to get some new members as well.

Warning: This RP will have horror and religious themes

Long ago, a goddess was cut in half protecting one of her forests from a spirit of cold and ice. Unfortunately the forest was buried in snow,
and many of the animals met a similar fate. She was later found by friendly woodland spirits. She was given a second chance by being
sewn together with a fallen deer to create the first centaur. Upon returning to the other gods, she was rejected due to her unholy appearance
and failure to protect what she had to. She went to a secluded place to weep. Magical flowers sprang from where her tears fell, and from there
she built children; beings that resembled her, to help ease her loneliness.

Years have passed. The goddess is merely a story the centaurs pass from one generation to the next. The centaurs have remained safe for
centuries, secluded from humans, and friends with most spirits. Unknown by the other gods. They survive off the flowers that now cover
the land gaining magical and healing powers from them. However, all is not well. For the frosted spirits have found their home, and are creeping
in, threatening to kill them and the flowers that help keep them and the forest alive. Not only that, but humans and dark spirits have also

begun to discover this untainted land. How will the centaurs cope with these unknown problems?

I have worked very hard on my RP, and the world and culture it is set in. My ultimate dream for it was to write it into a book, however I know I do not have the patience or skill to do that. So I figured an RP was the next best thing.
I would love for you to join in on this amazing journey.

Positions still available

View attachment 528415

Ooh yes, very Interested!

Just wanted to let anyone who's stalking this thread that I will be starting the RP this evening. I will still be accepting characters until all slots are full, but I know most people like to be there from the beginning. So come now while I eat dinner before posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back