• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ðŸŒŸ opulance (rp search!)

moonbeams

🌙

yVdFSw5.gif
Hi, RPN! I'm Nikki and I've technically been a member for a while... however, I've been on and off this site a LOT. I'm hoping that in this year 2020 that I'll be much more active here! But, onto the good stuff-- RP! So, as you'll see in the following spoilers I got a few fandoms/pairings/plot concepts that I hope will inspire/interest you! But first, the limits/rules!
  • 20+ RP partners, please! I'm kinda old (27) and if we were to be shipping I'd rather not ship with someone sooo much younger than me, sorry! It's just my personal comfort level.
  • Speaking of shipping; I love romance! Does that mean I want a RP devoid of everything else but romance? Nah, I love all the other stuff that make up a good rp; friendships, action, mystery, found family-- the list goes on! Pairing wise, I prefer MxF and FxF, only! I also only prefer OcxOc; nothing wrong with shipping an OC with canon characters but it just isn't for me.
    • But don't worry if you're not feeling the pairing in the RP, just let me know! Sometimes it just doesn't work out and that's okay! C:
  • I usually play female characters, but I am branching out to guys! That being said, I love playing multiple characters!
  • Other than RPN rules, my hard limits are excessive violence, gore, super-dark themes with no relief or happiness in site is a no-go.
  • Overall I'm just looking for a fun, casual, RPing experience and I hope for the same in my partner(s)!!!

Onto the good stuff!
Strikethrough means its unavailable to be RP'd!
Word Bank

• Mystery / Missing / Magic / Action / Romance / Shoujo /
    Supernatural / Detectives / Found Family / Mutual Pining /
    GOD ARCS / The occult / Priestesses / Slow burn / Redemption /
    Lost civilizations or cities overtaken by nature / Fighting your fate /
    Rebelling against society / Magical Girls / Anti-heros/villains
Fandoms
Underlined is craving!

• YYH
  • MHA/BNHA
  • Persona
  • SMT
  • Pokemon
  • D&D esque!
  • Final Fantasy Esque???
  • Shoujo

Plots
  • Magic/Shoujo/Slice of life-ish/Romance/Slow Burn/Mutual Pining/Comedy/Fluff??/Students getting into Shenanigans(TM)
  • MHA/BNHA: A loosely collection of concepts but:
    Mystery/ Possible Murder / Shadow Organizations / Found Family
  • Yu Yu Hakusho (esque):
    OCs / Supernatural / Found Family / Detectives / The Occult / Gods / Mystery /
    Action / Romance / Slowburn / Priestesses
  • Persona 5 inspired**:
    OCs / Mystery/ Possible Murder / Shadow Organizations / Found Family / Young Adults coping with Trauma and Healing / Fighting your Fate / Kickass Uniforms / Romance / Slow burn /
    Action / Chase Sequences / Corrupt Government
    **This one could be a 1x1 or a private group!! aaah!
Music Bank

Pairings

Underlined is my preferred role!

• Royalty x Bodyguard/Knight
  • Cold Grump x Gentle Sunshine
  • Cold Grump x Flirt
  • (BNHA/MHA) Hero x Hero
  • Your pairings????? Hell yeah give them to me
Possibly more to be added later??? If you're still with me, feel free to post here or PM me!! (prays i did nothing wrong--)

Last edited:
I like these plots
''OCs / Supernatural / Found Family / Detectives / The Occult / Gods / Mystery /
Action / Romance / Slowburn / Priestesses''. I am sure interested in that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back