• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌖Moonwater🌕HarvestMoon:AWL

Neapolitan

b3e05284-966a-4c22-8b8f-ed585f4e14ec.png

MC is a shy farm boy who is terrible with finding someone to date. Admittably a young adult let loose into "The Real World" will have it's challenging times. He meets YC (OC or Canon.) He decides they're the most attractive in Forget-Me-Not Valley and he wants to marry them. He follows them around town and he can't take the hint. He can't even get them to visit his farm.

💢💧

He seeks the Harvest Sprites for guidance and they tell him to make moonwater and enchant their favorite flower. He is critical but he leaves a jar under the full moon and waits for the next day.

🌕
Dirt caked gloves palm the jar and roll it slightly.

"Yep. Just looks like tap water. If those elves are messing with me I'll get them for this!"

The boy in overalls growled, his dark eyebrows knitting together. Mark tried not to stomp in the flowerbed, his deep brown eyes squinting intensely.

"Ever since I moved here I come across mysterious things and strange people.
I wonder what would happen if I take a sip. "
---
/Slice of life/Romance/Based on The GameCube game/Comedy/Horror

20babfb2-ca0f-438a-a7ec-2751b9b99dad.jpg
(A simple interest check RP to get me practice. It's kind of laid back at first. So no need to get fancy. Just if you're making an OC have some basic info about them.👍)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back