• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🌌 🌙✨Hey guys! I need a partner or two (fandoms included)✨🌙🌌

SheWolf

Little wolf
Hey guys! I am SheWolf, 26 years old and looking for roleplay partners!

About me:
✳️ I have a sporadic daily schedule so I cant RP as scheduled as some of you might like me to.
✳️ I try my best to keep up with my partner's post length but I am most comfortable and work best if there is no pressure to write x paragraphs, but you can always expect a minimum of one well-sized paragraph or more depending on my muse and interest in the plot.
✳️ I don't ignore my partners, if I don't like the RP I am going to let you know (politely) instead of disappearing without a word.
✳️ I prefer to play the female in a FxM pairing but I also write FxF and MxM pairings.
✳️ I can play one main character and a few side characters or switch around main characters (I can explain this better if you want to).

My current cravings:
✳️ Fandoms ✳️
Legacies ***
Teen wolf **
Charmed ***
Supernatural ***
# Or a crossover between two of the above.
(I would really like to do a fandom AU with someone who is okay with OC's in the RP)

✳️ Themes ✳️
Supernatural ***
Drama ***
Mystery ***
Dark themes **
(for more just check subgenres)

P.S.: Please be willing to plot together (or introduce an idea of your own) so that I won't be the only one coming up with ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back