• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🌊 ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ // castaway,survival,horror

Asuhra Asuhra hiii! hope you're doing well
just wondering, when is the deadline and are we getting an extension? c:
The deadline has been extended to Monday as of right now! So you do have more time to complete forms
i'm wondering the same :>> also, will there be a Discord made for this rp? i find it's a great, more efficient way to communicate and brainstorm?
Asuhra Asuhra
There will be discord; however, it won't be created until after people have been accepted

Was wondering. If Tucker gets accepted in and Constellations character does too... what happens with the face claim? Im using Taron as my faceclaim and so is she.

Was wondering. If Tucker gets accepted in and Constellations character does too... what happens with the face claim? Im using Taron as my faceclaim and so is she.
eeee i genuinely didn't realise that we both shared the same faceclaim! my bad >.<
if that's the case and we both do get accepted, i am totally okay with changing his faceclaim!
i'm sorry again for the inconvenience, i watched a movie with him last night and i fell in love haha.

eeee i genuinely didn't realise that we both shared the same faceclaim! my bad >.<
if that's the case and we both do get accepted, i am totally okay with changing his faceclaim!
i'm sorry again for the inconvenience, i watched a movie with him last night and i fell in love haha.
I dont blame you, its no worries, ive used his faceclaim for Tucker for over 5 years so im just very picky.
He is amazing and I wish we could both use him. the more the better!

I dont blame you, its no worries, ive used his faceclaim for Tucker for over 5 years so im just very picky.
He is amazing and I wish we could both use him. the more the better!
Plot twist - he has an identical twin brother he’s never met before
Hahah nah I’m joking hehe

also I forgot to say that my characters are finished cause yoooo Theyre finished

Plot twist - he has an identical twin brother he’s never met before
Hahah nah I’m joking hehe

also I forgot to say that my characters are finished cause yoooo Theyre finished
HAHAHA! Wouldn't that be fate!
A secret story of his mother that shatters their " perfect couple" image! ( or father.. either way someone's not as picture perfect as they flaunted to be)
Woohoo!! Just in time!

I apologize for being so M.I.A. these past few days. I've had a ton of things going on, between work and family stuff and adult stuff and holiday stuff. My own sheets will be done pretty soon. I'll try and add on to them tonight or tomorrow. Meanwhile, SoulHunter SoulHunter and I will be reading through the sheets and deciding who is accepted by tomorrow night. After that, I'll set up a discord so we can start plotting together. Again, I apologize for not being as active as I should be.

Okay, I just looked through all the sheets and picked out six users for the roles 😊 You all did amazing and it was difficult at times to decide from so many well-written characters and beautiful sheets.

SoulHunter SoulHunter weldherwings weldherwings constellation constellation bad wolf bad wolf madame moiselle madame moiselle frogmilk frogmilk , ya'll have been accepted! I'll get up an in-character forum soon, as well as a discord.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! im so happpppy

Hey guys, I apologize for being MIA these past few weeks. Life kind of got in the way. Anyways, I just wanted to check in and see if you guys were still interested in continuing with the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back