• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🌊 ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ // castaway,survival,horror

madame moiselle madame moiselle i'm sure joey would be right up there in the decision-making, she does like to share her opinion sdfghj and yes omg she tries not to step on anyone's toes but if she deems it necessary she won't hesitate dfghj
maybe they start out as enemies <.< >.>

constellation constellation nice!! im looking forward to reading them!

i'm sure joey would be right up there in the decision-making, she does like to share her opinion sdfghj and yes omg she tries not to step on anyone's toes but if she deems it necessary she won't hesitate dfghj
maybe they start out as enemies <.< >.>

bRuHHH yessssss - they should totally start out as enemies !! mathias, especially with that disorder of his, definitely doesn't appreciate being schooled or called out as i'm sure joey will be doing often in his case xD but i think that they should definitely soften up as time goes by and become close :>>

bRuHHH yessssss - they should totally start out as enemies !! mathias, especially with that disorder of his, definitely doesn't appreciate being schooled or called out as i'm sure joey will be doing often in his case xD but i think that they should definitely soften up as time goes by and become close :>>
heck yeah!! joey isn't all that prim and proper and she herself isn't the biggest fan of getting schooled but if you say or do some dumb shit she will,,, let you know ;-) and yes i think they could work quite well together so we definitely can't keep them as enemies!!
o h ? i am intrigueddd so hurry up and finish your cs so i may unearth them secretss
i kind of don't want to reveal everything in his character sheet 👀👀 partly because i am lazy and want to keep it kind of open hehehe but it really isn't that deep sdfgh, u will be able to see it soon tho bc i only have to come up with some habits for him and finish writing his personality!!

Wahoo. Happy holidays. <3 I'm a bit busy with the fam but I'll finish up my forms tonight.

I'm also thinking of creating one other character? I see there's an at least two requirement and I'm feeling inspired. xD

awww thank you :>>> i intend to make some real, gritty character development for my boy mathias and so i had to give him a proper base to start from xD

madame moiselle madame moiselle oof ok johnnyboy is finished ;-))
ahhhhhh as a fellow asian i find him absolutely gorgeous enfjkrnfek so well writtenn-
annnd if he's as hot headed as you say then he and mathias are definitely going to butt heads oh nO
yes >:>

Wahoo. Happy holidays. <3 I'm a bit busy with the fam but I'll finish up my forms tonight.

I'm also thinking of creating one other character? I see there's an at least two requirement and I'm feeling inspired. xD
oh wow i totally forgot !! yes yes merry christmas haha! can't wait to see em :>>

i think you should go for it man - i'm also considering it but that would mean i'd have to drop out of a few other rps i'm in and weLL it's a toughie

fsfsf chaeri is up!! her backstory is long as hell smh

also constellation constellation i'm CRYING how are your placeholders so beautiful?? and frogmilk frogmilk Johnathan makes me want to cry he's an absolute t r e a t

aHA what an i d e a l match: an obssessive perfectionist ice skater on a tropical, heat-ridden island in the middle of the pacific
i can sense the crippling depression alreAdy

and pffft long backstories are the bestttttt don't apologize xD especially when you're so invested in an oc and their life (like i most definitely was for mathias lol - i fully admit i went overboard), it just makes the entire thing a blast !

aHA what an i d e a l match: an obssessive perfectionist ice skater on a tropical, heat-ridden island in the middle of the pacific
i can sense the crippling depression alreAdy

and pffft long backstories are the bestttttt don't apologize xD especially when you're so invested in an oc and their life (like i most definitely was for mathias lol - i fully admit i went overboard), it just makes the entire thing a blast !
ahahah but of course, some d e p r i v a t i o n is always incredibly healthy c:

and ughhh i'm already way to attached to chaerie tbh, like one day in and she'll just start attacking people with her skates

also OMGGG, i didn't even REALIZE that mathias's theme song was outrunning karma ajksfsd i love that song so much

@esthersilvers tO BE HONEST johnny might butt heads with everyone,,,, though probably not unprovoked ;-) i gotta refine his personality a bit tho because looking back at it it looks a little rushed 0:

ksfjhskdjfg i'd probably die, if he ever butts heads with chaerie she will go mf psycho

and don't worry,, his personality looks fine to me!

Last edited:
Legit, Daphne is going to be a mess about the cruise ship and her missing girlfriend and Fred's going to be too in shock to do much outside of maybe comfort Daphne and others.

I'm excited to write but I can already tell my characters are going to have a hard time processing the situation at the start. That's going to make socializing pretty difficult.

EDIT: Also, I'm loving these new characters!

Legit, Daphne is going to be a mess about the cruise ship and her missing girlfriend and Fred's going to be too in shock to do much outside of maybe comfort Daphne and others.

I'm excited to write but I can already tell my characters are going to have a hard time processing the situation at the start. That's going to make socializing pretty difficult.
dw bout it! it's only natural to be shocked in a situation like this, haha. but tbh chaeri will just start bitching immediately... speaking of, I went ahead and gave her a theme song!

ahahah but of course, some d e p r i v a t i o n is always incredibly healthy c:

and ughhh i'm already way to attached to chaerie tbh, like one day in and she'll just start attacking people with her skates

also OMGGG, i didn't even REALIZE that mathias's theme song was outrunning karma ajksfsd i love that song so much

good to know we're all off to a gReaT start 😂 we're playing a survival horror island role play and we can't even bring ourselves to kill off the necessary people to make the whole thing mEan soMethINGG
but then again, that is a blessing in disguise because then it really would hold real significance and impact but ekfjnem,nds

and yeeee i love alec benjamin and when i heard this song, i just knew it was perfect for mathias :>>

yeah man, trying to realistically role play how the beginning being washed up onto the island, the emotion (or lack thereof), the shock, the adjustment, etc; is in of itself definitely gonna be a fun challenge :>>

dw bout it! it's only natural to be shocked in a situation like this, haha. but tbh chaeri will just start bitching immediately... speaking of, I went ahead and gave her a theme song!

lmao yeSSS staying true to the character xD and yeah! i listened to it and i really love the vibe and the beat and it's a great fit for chaeri :DD

that makes totalt sense and it's probably going to be the same for both johnny and joey, seeing as they just lost what they consider family :-( jaime was pretty much on his own anyways so if anything he'd just start trying to get off the island right away sdfghjk

Finished up and changed a few things about form a. Vilfred's now Nikolaj.
Just have to finish Daphne's personality description now. Wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back