• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🌊 ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ // castaway,survival,horror

oh, man. what you have is pretty good! i love the names.
oh thanks! i was gonna change the guys' names but jaime is an old oc of mine so his name kind of needs to stay intact but then i find johnny's name to be kind of too similar, yet i really like that one too... we'll see

I mean, if you like the names, go with them! Im friends with someone who has the same name as me. Coincidences happen.

frogmilk frogmilk

oh my god thank youuuuuuuu - i put a lot of effort into him and into his character so i'm so glad you like him :>>>

and yes i will probably most likely put as much effort into my second character even though she'll probably be the one i kill off because i like to cause emotional trauma to myself hAHha

madame moiselle madame moiselle oh that's the struggle, i am very attached to both jaime and joey but johnny has reaaally started to grow on me :-( i would hate to kill any of them off :-((((

ahhhhhhh being too attached to two characters is bad enough but three? njfskdnrejdk,fsm

smh i honestly am scared to finish my second girl's cs because i just kNow i'll craft her to the point where it's gonna be near impossible to give her uppppp

i gave them personal theme songs and everything too acH - my favorite being mathias's because holy hell i basically centered his entire backstory on it xD

madame moiselle madame moiselle jaime is a really old oc of mine so he's like,,, my baby,,, and joey was originally written for an rp that never even took off but GOD i spent so long on her character sheet, it's over 1k words <.<
that is so understandable! i just hope that the character that die don't die for nothing :-( ohh and i really enjoyed mathias' theme song! very nice :-)

madame moiselle madame moiselle jaime is a really old oc of mine so he's like,,, my baby,,, and joey was originally written for an rp that never even took off but GOD i spent so long on her character sheet, it's over 1k words <.<
that is so understandable! i just hope that the character that die don't die for nothing :-( ohh and i really enjoyed mathias' theme song! very nice :-)

1k words?? holy heck!! aww god the pain you must've felt when you spend so much time on her and the rp doen't even take off erjfkdnrjcfkdmnv
and i really hope so too - and most of all i hope this rp really does take off :)) igreat characters, great people, good, flexible concept - i really think it has potential

and thank you! it just felt so right :>>

madame moiselle madame moiselle i shortened it down quite a bit for this though sdfgj, a lot of stuff was kind of irrelevant lmao but yes that was painful :-((
i agree!! this rp has lots of potential and i just pray that nobody just leaves without telling us asdfgh

madame moiselle madame moiselle i shortened it down quite a bit for this though sdfgj, a lot of stuff was kind of irrelevant lmao but yes that was painful :-((
i agree!! this rp has lots of potential and i just pray that nobody just leaves without telling us asdfgh

awhhhhh joey is so precious :>>> i love her !! somehow she gives off such an innocent lovable vibe absolutely unlike mathias
and yes i agree 100% ewjnjknferjnfdewjbf

Alfred Alfred frogmilk frogmilk ukonvasara ukonvasara weldherwings weldherwings Yellowfang Yellowfang SoulHunter SoulHunter Asuhra Asuhra

AYEEEEEE I FINISHED MY FIRST CS Y'ALLLLLL efkjnerjkdsfnmc forgive me for the long ass personality stuff and the long ass bio but i couldn't help myself ahHHHHHHHH

which mEAnssss hmu if you wanna plot future relationships with my guy !! :>>>>

Im down to plot! I can see Tucker running into your boy on the cruise a few times. Hes very social and will talk to anyone like they are best friends. He can always see Tucker and flock to him and Parker on the island.

Last edited:
awhhhhh joey is so precious :>>> i love her !! somehow she gives off such an innocent lovable vibe absolutely unlike mathias
and yes i agree 100% ewjnjknferjnfdewjbf
aaaa thank you !! uwu now i just have to put as much effort into johnny as i put into joey and jaime asdfghjk

Im down to plot! I can see Tucker running into your boy on the cruise a few times. Hes very social and will talk to anyone like they are best friends. He can always see Tucker and flock to him and Parker on the island.

that's so true I can see that as well ! I think mathias wouldn't be as assumingly boisterous or foolhardy as tucker and the rest of his group but I can see Tucker trying to pull Matthias under his wing and teaching him to loosen up yknow? 😂 so they both end up being acquaintances (even though since mathias has serious trust issues, he probably won't regard tucker as a 'friend')

madame moiselle madame moiselle omg yes, you're getting me so excited for this rp to start !!!! hmmm i feel like joey might be a bit shy in the beginning, like what the heck do you do if your family has died and you've washed up on shore with a bunch of strangers???

madame moiselle madame moiselle omg yes, you're getting me so excited for this rp to start !!!! hmmm i feel like joey might be a bit shy in the beginning, like what the heck do you do if your family has died and you've washed up on shore with a bunch of strangers???

i'm pretty sure they're all gonna be in absolute shock and more than shy washing up on a beach like that xD it's hard to say how we're gonna do this but i know that mathias is probably gonna be one of the very first to recover and try to take the initiative and do something ?? i know that mathias will probably definitely not appreciate joey's habit of brutal honesty haha

honestly i'm not gonna be surprised if we basically play out the lord of the flies in the end-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back