• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🌊 ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ // castaway,survival,horror

Oh! I'll have to take a look. Thank you. ^^

i just realised all my characters' names start on j lmao, might have to change things up a bit 0: im so excited to read about the characters though!

i just realised all my characters' names start on j lmao, might have to change things up a bit 0: im so excited to read about the characters though!
oooooof that ALWAYS happens to me. i have so many characters with the name nick name too haha (jae or hannie ahha)

unintentional spam oooops but i finished ryu -- not sure when i'll be able to get jisung done as im heading off on holiday tonight ahhhhhh hopefully ill have some down time to myself tomorrow and get him finished haha

unintentional spam oooops but i finished ryu -- not sure when i'll be able to get jisung done as im heading off on holiday tonight ahhhhhh hopefully ill have some down time to myself tomorrow and get him finished haha

on that note i just wanted to say i love ryu !! very nice backstory and overall super well-written :>> great job man!

so far the character roster is honestly to die for and i'm so mega hyped to play with all of y'all !!!

at this point i'm debating whether or not to make a third character (my first time exceeding two characters !!) just because i'm already too attached to my two other lovely ones and i can't kill either of them off ahhhHHHHHHH

I FEEL THIS. It's going to be so rough to see anyone go.

EDIT: I've a plethora of side characters to kill off. Hmm.

Last edited:
I FEEL THIS. It's going to be so rough to see anyone go.

EDIT: I've a plethora of side characters to kill off. Hmm.

yeah...i mean, on the bright side it means that in theory the impact and drama will only be amplified and the deaths actually will mean something and have real consequences...

it'll be like that matrix scene where neo has to choose between the red and blue pill when it comes to choosing who gets to die between both of my characters xD smhh

This is true. I just hope we get to develop ours and get to know others before anyone gets the axe. I'm ready to be hurt but just... justifiably hurt.

xD We're going to have to flip a coin twenty times, average that score, and use all kind of analytics to decide who dies and lives. We'll be stalling.

It's weird to look at background characters as sacrifices but there they be. xD

Last edited:
This is true. I just hope we get to develop ours and get to know others before anyone gets the axe. I'm ready to be hurt but just... justifiably hurt.

xD We're going to have to flip a coin twenty times, average that score, and use all kind of analytics to decide who dies and lives. We'll be stalling.

It's weird to look at background characters as sacrifices but there they be. xD

yes i agree 100% lmao

quick! maybe when the gm isn't looking, we can stash our characters under a rug---

no one dies. they just get taken away to safety. we'll have a side rp where they're living their lives peacefully after hell island.

I honestly can't wait for the devastation. I already know which character I want to die, and I can't wait to kill her off!
I don't like the fact that I still don't know which character you're referring to. Either way... I'll probably cry.

I don't like the fact that I still don't know which character you're referring to. Either way... I'll probably cry.

giphy.gif

Am I the only one ready to kill off one of my characters for the ultimate angst hahahaha

edit: it seems that I’m not hellllll yeah let’s kill these mothers

I know GM warned us, but I'm still woefully unprepared. You've both got kid characters, too, and just... I'm a softie. I see something sad and I cry. That's just how it goes. I'm already too attached to everything and everyone.

Am I the only one ready to kill off one of my characters for the ultimate angst hahahaha

edit: it seems that I’m not hellllll yeah let’s kill these mothers
yEs get yalls tissue boxes ready people - this rp is just going to be one huge rollercoaster of emotion and mother nature's cruelty yayyyyyyyy

I know GM warned us, but I'm still woefully unprepared. You've both got kid characters, too, and just... I'm a softie. I see something sad and I cry. That's just how it goes. I'm already too attached to everything and everyone.

no no no chaild awh don't worry i will be here to console you with virtual hugs :<

Daphne and Freddy.... An unintentional coinkydink.
Anyways, everyone's characters are looking spectacular. I want to start writing so bad

oof im working on coding my own character sheets and it's a bit of a struggle to come up with a design i like :-(

oh, man. what you have is pretty good! i love the names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back