• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🌊 ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ // castaway,survival,horror

Asuhra

weeb
remnant.png

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

Eight years ago, the luxury cruise ship Divinity, set sail from the port of Santos, Brazil. As it neared the end of it's journey, the ship was forced to venture far off course after being caught in a haphazard storm. The last known distress call came from somewhere in the middle of the Pacific. The ship and it's survivors were never found.

15 survivors wash up along the shores of a lost island. They must fight to survive, making hard decisions over food, rescue and how they will build their temporary society. As they explore deeper into the jungle, they begin to realize that the island is not all that it seems to be. Is it the shadows that play tricks on their eyes? Or something far more sinister? Whoever, or whatever it is, clearly doesn't want them there. What dark secrets does the forgotten island hold? What terrifying memories haunt the blood-soaked shoreline?

Inspirations: Lost, Sims Castaway, Elder Scrolls: Murkmire, Lord of the Flies

Rules

1. I prefer quality over quantity as far as writing goes, but I will require at least five sentences per post.
2. At least 2 responses per week. If one week you're too busy, then just let me know. I get it.
3. I will be accepting six players. You don't have to, but I would prefer it if everyone made at least two characters (We will be killing off characters for story purposes.)
4. I don't do first come first serve acceptances for character sheets. Once I figure out how many people are interested, I will set a date for sheets to be turned in.
5. Realistic face claims only

Character Sheets

Last edited:
Would it be based eight years ago or have they been on the island for eight years? Very interested :3

Eight years ago, the luxury cruise ship Divinity, set sail from the port of Santos, Brazil. As it neared the end of it's journey, the ship was forced to venture far off course after being caught in a haphazard storm. The last known distress call came from somewhere in the middle of the Pacific. The ship and it's survivors were never found.

15 survivors wash up along the shores of a lost island. They must fight to survive, making hard decisions over food, rescue and how they will build their temporary society. As they explore deeper into the jungle, they begin to realize that the island is not all that it seems to be. Is it the shadows that play tricks on their eyes? Or something far more sinister? Whoever, or whatever it is, clearly doesn't want them there. What dark secrets does the forgotten island hold? What terrifying memories haunt the blood-soaked shoreline?

Inspirations: Lost, Sims Castaway, Elder Scrolls: Murkmire, Lord of the Flies

Rules

1. I prefer quality over quantity as far as writing goes, but I will require at least five sentences per post.
2. At least 2 responses per week. If one week you're too busy, then just let me know. I get it.
3. I will be accepting six players. You don't have to, but I would prefer it if everyone made at least two characters (We will be killing off characters for story purposes.)
4. I don't do first come first serve acceptances for character sheets. Once I figure out how many people are interested, I will set a date for sheets to be turned in.
5. Realistic face claims only

totally down for this :>>>

If a spot ever opens up or you need a villain or something... I'd love to be a part of this.

Last edited:
SoulHunter SoulHunter ukonvasara ukonvasara Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks Perth-Farr Perth-Farr deviltowerstar deviltowerstar weldherwings weldherwings no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl madame moiselle madame moiselle bad wolf bad wolf Nymphadora Nymphadora Yellowfang Yellowfang keylimexx keylimexx

Character sheet page is up. I'm not doing first-come first-serve, so feel free to take your time. I know the holiday season can be busy, so sheets will be tentatively due Friday, 12/27. This will change depending on if everyone gets their sheets done early or if people need more time. Have funnnnnn

Also! I’d really prefer it if everyone made at least two characters, as we will be killing off at least half of the survivors.

Character Sheets

Last edited:
I'm already so excited to see the characters people come up with.

EDIT: I also haven't made forms in forever. May the form gods have mercy.

Last edited:
I'm making quick progress. I don't know whether that's good or bad. Maybe I just have the #muse.
Also... Freddy is too soft for this roleplay. Imma have to protect him with everything I've got. xD

SoulHunter SoulHunter
Ah! Your layouts are gorgeous. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back