• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [out of character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Iโ€™m the compliment type! gotta be able to find something good in everybody. Atรซ is a character kinda modeled after myself since Iโ€™m very extroverted and I give compliments to literally everyone.... ive found that even a little bit of love can really turn things around for a person.

soooo... what would the housing situation be? would there be dorms, or would everyone live at home? im really sorry if you mentioned this in the lore, Iโ€™m going back rn and trying to find something about it

soooo... what would the housing situation be? would there be dorms, or would everyone live at home? im really sorry if you mentioned this in the lore, Iโ€™m going back rn and trying to find something about it

It's no problem! There are no dorms, but preferably everyone is on Olympus in some way. c:

Like, for example, Iris and her family lives on Olympus in a little house, but Zeus is kinda just chilling and Morpheus goes wherever, but they both stay around Olympus.

okay so the thing I hate about having like three people interact at once is it always feels like someoneโ€™s waiting for the other person to respond so they can respond ๐Ÿ˜‚

ngl this rp do be dying tho

Just because no one's posted in 12 hours doesn't mean this RP's dying ๐Ÿ˜…

This is supposed to be a slow-paced RP (especially seeing as the GM herself is busy with college), so be patient! It seems dead on here, but on the Discord, that's far from the truth, I assure you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back