• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น [out of character]

Should we have a Discord server?

• HELL TO THE HECK YEAH

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
coughs, i got it the first gif from someone, coughs

and of course ! can totally borrow it !!
i may have to do the banner for you since i used photoscape for the text and all ! but you can use fontmeme too !
but just let me know when you want and i got you !

aaahhh, thank youu, i was playing around with the code and i got kinda lazy to re-do tabs so i revamped an old code and thats what happened, eep.

I just love how you do photo tabs in general if I'm being honest
so
totally a sucker for like all your codes lately

honestly. . . . you make me adafjdhkjsdd
source.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

okie dokie

im actually really, really giddy because i linked this . . disney thing in rune's character sheet
and it makes me laugh every-time and i thought. . . why not? give gen gen some laughs before i make her cry < 3

(Sorry if im being pushy!!) is this RP still going to happen? I totally get it if your schedule is crowded, and you havenโ€™t had time, I just want to make sure before I commit to another RP.

(Sorry if im being pushy!!) is this RP still going to happen? I totally get it if your schedule is crowded, and you havenโ€™t had time, I just want to make sure before I commit to another RP.

I honestly cannot give you an answer to that, as there are 3 roles that no one made sheets for, so I'm trying to figure out how to go about this. I want it to happen, but that would depend on the willingness of others to help me out a little here. I've been real busy and distracted this week, so I haven't gotten to reading, but I hope this afternoon/weekend will give me some time to figure it out.

Well, (obviously) we could bump the interest check. If needed, I could also make a CS for a character who hasnโ€™t been made??

Even though that means I probably wouldnโ€™t get the Vampire maid spot..... but still. If its necessary I can do it.

can you tell I want to do this rp too?? Lmao.

Well, (obviously) we could bump the interest check. If needed, I could also make a CS for a character who hasnโ€™t been made??
Even though that means I probably wouldnโ€™t get the Vampire maid spot..... but still. If its necessary I can do it.

can you tell I want to do this rp too?? Lmao.

I think I know how I want to do this, but I'll have to see if it's going to work. ^^"

Understandable, Gen! If you ever decide to try this out again, I'll be happy to join! ๐Ÿ’œ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back