• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœฟ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ

erised

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

blooming heart

a 1 x 1 search

erised:

heyo,

erised here. i'm gonna try my best to keep this short and simple^^
so this is a 1 x 1 search thread, meaning i'm looking for a few partners! i'm not particularly picky about partners and only have a few generic requirements listed below.

for you:
- ideally, please be 18+ (or very mature) and able to handle intense themes/topics
- be able to offer a solid post
- willing to brainstorm with me!
- enjoy chatting ooc because i will talk your ear off if allowed teehee
- use oc's and realistic fc's
- open to lgbtq+ pairings

and me:
- 18+, she/her, est. timezone
- i mainly do m/m or m//
- i will match post length but generally write 3-6 lengthy paragraphs per post, though it depends on what i'm given
- only use oc's and realistic fc's
- comfy with ooc on discord or pm
- i try to post as often as i can. it is unlikely that i will be able to post everyday (unless i am very free) but i try for 3-4 times a week at least!

message me or post below if interested! i promise i don't bite c :
(please be sure to include the plot/prompt that you're interested in (if any). please don't just write "interested". chances are good that it'll be ignored.)

(also thanks to leviathan for the code)

desire:

a27001ea152a948f016933a16e673f57.jpg

90de1a9d1dee75293f1c822ee11e7368.jpg

prompts & ideas:

so i don't have fully developed plots since i prefer to brainstorm and develop as we go, but here are a few random prompts i thought of:

1. an assassin is assigned to take out one of the most dangerous people in the city but they can't do it because dangerous person is just too cute and doesn't look dangerous at all.

2. a newbie and mafia leader's son are assigned to work together on a mission for the mafia...what could go wrong?

3. an undercover detective is assigned to bring down a mob from the inside out but there's just one little problem -- they're in love with the second in command.

4. yep, just your average dancer and singer that hate each others guts ("you should dance better" "well, you should sing better") but are forced to work with each other in a music video.

random ideas
- two enemies locked in a cabin... how bad could it be?
- a member of the royal family falls in love with a non-royal who works in the castle
- treasure hunt but dANGER
- assassins assigned to take out each other (cue the spiderman meme)
- battle of the bands but the band members hate each other
- a city folk moves to a small town and is in the for the shock of their lives
- place where dating is prohibited for those under 23 but people find a way to do it anyways
- people with teleportation, telepathy and telekinesis exist but they're all locked underground and need to find a way out

wordbank

enemies to lovers - rival bands - rival sports teams - secret societies - powers - supernatural - spies - assassins - slow burn - angst - drama

these are just a sample! i WOULD LOVE to hear your ideas c :

heyo,

erised here. i'm gonna try my best to keep this short and simple^^
so this is a 1 x 1 search thread, meaning i'm looking for a few partners! i'm not particularly picky about partners and only have a few generic requirements listed below.

for you:
- ideally, please be 18+ (or very mature) and able to handle intense themes/topics
- be able to offer a solid post
- willing to brainstorm with me!
- enjoy chatting ooc because i will talk your ear off if allowed teehee
- use oc's and realistic fc's
- open to lgbtq+ pairings

and me:
- 18+, she/her, est. timezone
- i mainly do m/m or m//
- i will match post length but generally write 3-6 lengthy paragraphs per post, though it depends on what i'm given
- only use oc's and realistic fc's
- comfy with ooc on discord or pm
- i try to post as often as i can. it is unlikely that i will be able to post everyday (unless i am very free) but i try for 3-4 times a week at least!

message me or post below if interested! i promise i don't bite c :
(please be sure to include the plot/prompt that you're interested in (if any). please don't just write "interested". chances are good that it'll be ignored.)

(also thanks to leviathan for the code)

prompts & ideas

so i don't have fully developed plots since i prefer to brainstorm and develop as we go, but here are a few random prompts i thought of:

1. an assassin is assigned to take out one of the most dangerous people in the city but they can't do it because dangerous person is just too cute and doesn't look dangerous at all.

2. a newbie and mafia leader's son are assigned to work together on a mission for the mafia...what could go wrong?

3. an undercover detective is assigned to bring down a mob from the inside out but there's just one little problem -- they're in love with the second in command.

4. yep, just your average dancer and singer that hate each others guts ("you should dance better" "well, you should sing better") but are forced to work with each other in a music video.

random ideas
- two enemies locked in a cabin... how bad could it be?
- a member of the royal family falls in love with a non-royal who works in the castle
- treasure hunt but dANGER
- assassins assigned to take out each other (cue the spiderman meme)
- battle of the bands but the band members hate each other
- a city folk moves to a small town and is in the for the shock of their lives
- place where dating is prohibited for those under 23 but people find a way to do it anyways
- people with teleportation, telepathy and telekinesis exist but they're all locked underground and need to find a way out

wordbank

enemies to lovers - rival bands - rival sports teams - secret societies - powers - supernatural - spies - assassins - slow burn - angst - drama

these are just a sample! i WOULD LOVE to hear your ideas c :

Last edited:
โ
_____​

hello! iโ€™m definitely interested in your second idea, the beach town plot, because iโ€™m really in the mood for something light + summery... perhaps even involving a road trip or treasure hunt of sorts? (i donโ€™t know if youโ€™ve watched outer banks on netflix but something along those lines would be cool!)

hey hey! im really interested in the newcomer plot if youre still looking for a rp partner :) it would be a nice change of pace for as it sounds super refreshing especially since itโ€™s summer.

Last edited:
โ
_____

new ideas added !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back